Fernando Torres

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
I didn't wanna wait till he was older.

Plus, Villa is actually better playing on the left wing anyway as an inside forward.

The EM doesn't seem to like Villa playing center. It's pretty stupid if you ask me but.... Villa is doing better for me on the left of the trident.

Torres is GREAT because of his mental awareness/work ethic (18 or something), he will work NONSTOP, teach him the PPM of "tries to beat offside trap" and also "kicks ball past marker" or whatever it is called (bringing the ball past the defense and going on your run). His great acceleration and pace will leave most defenders in the dust.

Seriously, best No. 9 in the game and best No. 9 in real life too.

Agreed, if we can get him I would love it

ViolentLogic

Torres garbage? LOL funnies thing I've heard all day.

In La Liga where somebody like Torres who is not afraid to get stuck in and use his body (and damage it in the process) against less defenders trying to take his life he should have more success.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Torres is world class for Liverpool, but that's it. Better to be world class for your club only than not at all though.

XaviMessiGirl

Liverpool have confirmed Fernando Torres sustained an ankle ligament strain during Saturday's clash with Stoke City - but the striker will still join up with the Spain squad for their international with Portugal.

Home of Barca Fans