Fernando Torres

Xavi_78

Is this purchased maybe financed by the sell of Torres? I hope not because I do not want to see him for Chelsea, he is one of my favourite players and they are were down my list of football clubs.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
No its not financed by any sale of players......maybe in the old regime but we have not got a sell to buy policy anymore.

Xavi_78

I hope that you are right. I was just refering to the article in the Guardian where they hinted that this could be a possibilty.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
That is what I heard :(

Also hearing chelsea have been trumped in the bid.............City are offering us Adam Johnson in a deal.

sukhy

That is what I heard :(

Also hearing chelsea have been trumped in the bid.............City are offering us Adam Johnson in a deal.

Adam Johnson + 30mil ?? That's gotta be a joke! If it's real, then you'd be mad not to take that, but it's probably bull

DucdeOrléans

Torres should have handed in a transfer request seconds after his presentation. He won fuck all for Liverpool. Feel a bit sorry for him. Too good for Liverpool.

B

blueduck

I bet he wishes he joined City in summer now.

Oh well, Edin has taken your place for a fraction of the price of you, is years younger and isn't a cripple.

B

blueduck

It's all part of football. When your rivals are in the shit hilarity will ensue.

XaviMessiGirl

I hope some Italian or Spanish club comes out with a bid if he really is to leave....... hard to forgive if he goes to Chelsea, only thing worse IMO would be to go to Man Utd. :(

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
The thing is, how many Spanish or Italian clubs are willing to pay 35m+ for him? I'm even finding it hard to believe we'd even be able to trash out a deal for him.

Home of Barca Fans