Fernando Torres

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
At 10.55pm tomorrow Torres will be a Chelsea player.

Apparently Torres was in tears after his meeting with the King tonight......

But he reiterated his desire to move.

crocodile_tears.jpg

Co0ter

Why would he push to leave in the winter, and to Chelsea of all places? He had the eye of plenty of clubs in the summer; why not officially ask to leave then? The ship to Man City has sailed since they signed Dzeko (and have 100 other strikers) and Chelsea is on the decline with many of their key players being old. Man U wont pay 50mil for him, especially with Berb being in fantastic form.

Liverpool finally signs a great striker for him to play upfront with and he demands to leave now lolz

Fail.

Ocelot

http://arsenal-opinion.com/2011/01/30/barcelona-will-need-to-bid-240m-for-fabregas/

Look at this article, THe comments are even better!

Why would he push to leave in the winter, and to Chelsea of all places? He had the eye of plenty of clubs in the summer; why not officially ask to leave then? The ship to Man City has sailed since they signed Dzeko (and have 100 other strikers) and Chelsea is on the decline with many of their key players being old. Man U wont pay 50mil for him, especially with Berb being in fantastic form.

Liverpool finally signs a great striker for him to play upfront with and he demands to leave now lolz

Fail.

Apart from Chelsea their is no other team that are willing to pay that kind of money for him. Chelsea may be on decline but a couple of new good signings will put them back on track.

Man City: Toooo many strikers
Real Madrid: I dont think he wants to join them
Inter: Moratti doesn't want to spend big plus they signed a striker already this season. Maybe in summer if Milito doesnt improve
Milan: Same as City
Barcelona: I hope not, with a tight budget i think we'll only spend big for Fabregas

dalitis8

Banned
I like the guy, but if he joins Chelski I will be seriously pissed.

But my hunch is that Chelski won't sign him. They would have up to now I guess. Plus, Roman is not willing anymore to spend like he did 3-4 years ago.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
lol...where is his loyalty :lol: pathetic but benitez has broken him...he is too injury prone now

Ehm, Benitez turned him into a world class striker. I know he's shit at man management and for some reason a lot of people on this forum have an irrational hate toward him but let's not pretend he's not a top manager...or at least he used to be.

dalitis8

Banned
Yeah, he won the CL with that middling team and people forget that. He steered that same middling team into the EPL top 4 for years.

Then, he goes to spent-force Inter...and people blame him for their sorry state.

Robbie

The only way Liverpool would let him go is if Chelsea matches his buyout clause (which is like 60mil?). It's far too late to find a replacement, which is also why I find the timing of his transfer request really strange.

Home of Barca Fans