Fernando Torres

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
You all will be just like Man Utd fans with Rooney, bury your heads in the sand like nothing ever happened. I'm sure when your new owners bring you Europa glory everything will be forgiven anyway.

The Majority of fans i have come across hate Rooney, and only put up with him because he's in the team.

I assume Liverpool fans will do the same.

sukhy

If he's not at Chelsea by the transfer deadline day, I'd love it if United put in a £20m bid + Michael Owen bid for him on deadline day :D

zanela

Barca? The midget attack is doing wonders this year, why try to mess with it.

He can't dislodge Messi in a million years while he is not versatile enough to play as a WF in our system. But i would swap Bojan-Torres if it was up to me. And just add a few millions there. :p
Though i don't rate him as much as some here, hes still one of the best headers in the game.

As for Madrid, they already 've a better striker in the argentine and Gio's two favs in Benzene and his Togo-love.

He should actually move back to his home club, the current Europa League Champions. They 've a better chance of competing for the titles than pool for the foreseeable future. :lol:

If this Chelsea move does materialise. I don't mind Drogba in the summer. He can be our back-up when a change of pace is needed. :D

iookram

Having Ibrahimovic back would be better than having Drogba. Both Drogba and Ibrahimovic would slow down our passing moves but Ibra suits us better than Drogba would. And Drogba thinks that he can play until his late 30s so he would demand a starting spot... No way he'd start ahead of Pedro-Messi-Villa.

zanela

Having Ibrahimovic back would be better than having Drogba. Both Drogba and Ibrahimovic would slow down our passing moves but Ibra suits us better than Drogba would. And Drogba thinks that he can play until his late 30s so he would demand a starting spot... No way he'd start ahead of Pedro-Messi-Villa.

Unlike Ibra, the Ivorian is more mobile. Ibra is shit in the air. Apart from rare brilliance, he offers us nothing that we don't already have. I don't think Drogba would mind a part-time role at Barca for a couple of years before finally settling for a lower league at retirement.

SwiftGuyver

strange decision from Torres...poor timing...

also i can't see Chelsea winning anything for quite some time tbh...not unless they add 5-6 top class players to their squad in the summer...i don't really see what the difference is between them and Liverpool really...both of them are past their best and both desperately need to freshen up their squad lists...

Man Utd, Man City and Arsenal are going to dominate the EPL for the foreseeable future...i'd even put Tottenham ahead of Chelsea...

it would be quite amusing if he moved to Chelski and continued to win nothing...

Abramovich really doesn't have a clue...i bet Ancelotti wants to get the fuck out of Stamford Bridge as soon as possible...how Roman didn't ensure the David Luiz deal went through before the deadline i'll never know...what a complete and utter retard...a 23 year old who can cover at CB, LB, DM...the ideal signing for them right now and he throws it down the toilet because he decides to get picky over 5m euros or whatever...haha...i am glad it all fell through though of course...David Luiz deserves much better than playing next to John Terry...

he has wasted so much money over the years...wasn't it something like 21m for Shawn Wright Phillips, 30m on Shevchenko etc etc etc and now he is crying over spending 25m on David Luiz - a young, versatile player who can offer them exactly what they need right now and instead is focused on trying to buy an injury prone striker...i wouldn't say they need to strengthen their front line until the summer really...

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
To be fair, Roman has always had his whims and according to some friends who work for his family he's one primadonna and still thinks that due to having money he can actually act as he wishes and make decisions based on so famous mood-swings. He has made such weird decisions over the past years.

dalitis8

Banned
strange decision from Torres...poor timing...

also i can't see Chelsea winning anything for quite some time tbh...not unless they add 5-6 top class players to their squad in the summer...i don't really see what the difference is between them and Liverpool really...both of them are past their best and both desperately need to freshen up their squad lists...

Man Utd, Man City and Arsenal are going to dominate the EPL for the foreseeable future...i'd even put Tottenham ahead of Chelsea...

it would be quite amusing if he moved to Chelski and continued to win nothing...

Abramovich really doesn't have a clue...i bet Ancelotti wants to get the fuck out of Stamford Bridge as soon as possible...how Roman didn't ensure the David Luiz deal went through before the deadline i'll never know...what a complete and utter retard...a 23 year old who can cover at CB, LB, DM...the ideal signing for them right now and he throws it down the toilet because he decides to get picky over 5m euros or whatever...haha...i am glad it all fell through though of course...David Luiz deserves much better than playing next to John Terry...

he has wasted so much money over the years...wasn't it something like 21m for Shawn Wright Phillips, 30m on Shevchenko etc etc etc and now he is crying over spending 25m on David Luiz - a young, versatile player who can offer them exactly what they need right now and instead is focused on trying to buy an injury prone striker...i wouldn't say they need to strengthen their front line until the summer really...

Is David Luiz that good?

Home of Barca Fans