Fernando Torres

XaviMessiGirl

I also can't believe that at the beginning of this month he had reassured us all that he was loyal, and that was when we were losing constantly. Now we win two in a row and it's like he thought "DOES NOT COMPUTE, BETTER LEAVE NOW!"

I guess there's also a chance that he really, really doesn't like Suarez (or felt threatened by him somehow) but even if that was the case he should at least deal with it the rest of the season, not leave when we actually need him.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
It's only for the end of this season it seems, doubt it'd be on Soccernet if it was bullshit.

Just heard Liverpool want Anelka in the deal rather than Sturridge.

XaviMessiGirl

Even if he doesn't leave, a lot of Liverpool fans will not be able to look at him the same again. Not to mention who knows if he'll even try anymore as long as he's with us?

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Anton the representatives from chelsea and liverpool are meeting tonight to discuss the situation.

I actually wouldn't mind Anelka as part of the deal (on a permanent basis not loan). I mean yes he is a big game bottler with a shit mentality but we will not need to alter our system with him and Suarez in the team.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
It's only for the end of this season it seems, doubt it'd be on Soccernet if it was bullshit.

Just heard Liverpool want Anelka in the deal rather than Sturridge.

Would be perfect. Anelka won't cut it for Chelsea no more but he could seriously aid Suarez who isn't big and strong as Anelka. They would compliment each other.

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
I just read it would take around 50 mil to buy Torres, but I don't see anyone giving over half of that. I think Torres will only get better playing with Suarez. Liverpool can't catch a break!

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Even if he doesn't leave, a lot of Liverpool fans will not be able to look at him the same again. Not to mention who knows if he'll even try anymore as long as he's with us?

You all will be just like Man Utd fans with Rooney, bury your heads in the sand like nothing ever happened. I'm sure when your new owners bring you Europa glory everything will be forgiven anyway.

Co0ter

I feel bad for Liverpool. They finally sigh another striker/attacking player worth a damn and they're biggest star wants to leave, ouch. With Suarez they are only star midfielder short and a brush up on the defense from being able to actually compete.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
You all will be just like Man Utd fans with Rooney, bury your heads in the sand like nothing ever happened. I'm sure when your new owners bring you Europa glory everything will be forgiven anyway.

Nice little dig there at the end.........try harder son :D

Home of Barca Fans