FIFA Club World Cup 2011 - Japan - CAMPIONS DEL MÓN!

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
The Penya FC Barcelona Japan members look like yakuzas:

la_foto-1.v1324130270.JPG

F

Flavia

in Brazil game is already hyped as "match of the century"
And people here are calling Pep(of all people) arrogant because he said that the ucl is more important :facepalm:
That's part of the reason I really want Barça to win. The amount of ignorance here goes through the roof.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
And people here are calling Pep(of all people) arrogant because he said that the ucl is more important :facepalm:
That's part of the reason I really want Barça to win. The amount of ignorance here goes through the roof.

Is Santos even the best club in Brazil right now? Because they certainly aren't the best in South America.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
When your depending on a player like Elano to be your creative force, then, sorry being called the best of anything is laughable.

B

barcelonista

El Clásico is the greatest rivalry and the greatest club fixture in European football, but in no way is it more important than a trophy.

At least say "in my opinion". Because that's only your opinion and not a fact. If we would have lost to RM, it would have not only meant a possible 9 point gap. It would have destroyed our moral for the rest of the season (imagine 7 away games and only 2 wins ...). While at the same time it would have given RM the self confidence of their lives (beating everyone up until now including finally Barcelona). They would be flying now. And you wouldn't hear the end of it how CR7 should win the Ballon d'Or over Messi this year. But look how things turned out now. Real Madrid conceding 3 goals at the Bernabeu right at the peak of their powers (they were freaking favourites). CR7 getting mocked even by the Madrid press (Marca rated him 1/10). There are even rumours about a Mourinho-CR7 bust-up now. Their morals are at a low point (still not able to win against Barcelona, even when everyone thought they would). While our morals are lifted infinitely. This will be the turning point of our season how some of our players stated. This was not some El Clasico. It was possibly the most important El Clasico under Guardiola's reign, a tough must win situation when we weren't at the peak of our powers. The idea that a trophy we could win beating mighty Al Saad in the semi-finals and some glorified Shaktar Donetsk version in the finals in Japan is anywhere as important as the situation explained above is mind-boggling to me.

And Guradiola didn't break out in tears because of the CWC itself. It was the fact we won 6 out of 6 trophies in his first season.

abual3bed1

Just saw Santos' coach interview. I think we can expect a parked bus. He said his team will play defensively and try to counter attack.

I can't imagine a brzillian team to park the bus .. they will try to keep clean sheet as long as possible .. they have the players that can kill barca with their speed and skills ..

I expect a great match .. when was the last time barca faced a team with a player that everyone talking about as a golden ball candidate other that Penaldo??

Neymar and Ganso are close to move to europe .. and since Pato in 2006 .. Brazil never had such player like Neymar to be expected to invade european football .. sadly Pato is injury prone .. maybe a 4-2-3-1?? is that how they play?? or with Ganso - Neymar - Elano with Borges up front .. and that RB .. his name is Danilo??
they have talents and desire .. as they are young (except Borges and Elano) .. I think they cab cause mort trouble to barca more than what madrid did last week .. I just hope we see a great match than can live up to the names of the finalists ..

for barca .. if Alexis isn't fit .. I thinkwe will see the same line-up against madrid .. but with Pedro in Alexis's spot .. and maybe Mascherano for Puyol .. although I would love to see Alves playing up front and give on form Adriano the RB spot and they keep switching with each other ..

F

Flavia

Is Santos even the best club in Brazil right now? Because they certainly aren't the best in South America.
Well, Corinthians is the one that won the brazilian championship. To me the best team in the end of the brasileiro was Vasco.

abual3bed1

Yeah but they cant press like RM so idk what tactics they will use, I hope is an open game without any vehicles involved.

that would be great .. both teams have what it takes to win .. maybe barca can use the experience they have .. but santos will not be an easy team

abual3bed1

Pele :lol: : " Barcelona might be the best team for now but Santos were the best for a whole decade when I was playing .. Barca don't have the trophies that Santos have .. I'm sure Santos will win although Barcelona have a good chance too "

Home of Barca Fans