FIFA Club World Cup 2011 - Japan - CAMPIONS DEL MÓN!

P

PhilS

This tournament is not for the Europeans. It's a big world out there, even football is not all about Europe. This tournament is a pretty big deal for the other continents. The South Americans relish the opportunity to face the CL champions, the Mexicans really wanted to show the world they are big time. Just making the finals is a big deal for all but Europe and South America. I expect Kashiwa will be going all out to try to win the 3rd place game.

Lots of teams rough it up against Barca, the only advantage they have is that they are bigger and stronger. If anyone in the world has reason to complain about getting fouled, it's Neymar. He is so dangerous, so elusive and so incredibly thin that defenders just try to break him.

B

barcelonista

Must win for Villa. MUST! Worse than his injury would be his injury without getting the trophy at the end. This is a game I'm actually really looking forward to. I guess everyone in Brazil will watch?

P

PhilS

VV
Alves Masch Pique Abidal
Xavi Busquets Fabregas
Pedro Messi Iniesta

Assuming Alexis can't go. Fabregas and Iniesta switch all the time, so you can list them either way.

F

Flavia

Must win for Villa. MUST! Worse than his injury would be his injury without getting the trophy at the end. This is a game I'm actually really looking forward to. I guess everyone in Brazil will watch?
Yes. For Santos, it's the game of their lives. Pretty big deal around here.

Chainsaw

Killahead
guess you missed sergio ramos going all chuck norris on messi's leg...

Seems you missed the point of the debate. It was about the teams approaches. Sergio Ramos incident was an individual case. He is notorious for doing such stuffs when his team is getting toyed by the opponent.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Yes. For Santos, it's the game of their lives. Pretty big deal around here.

this.

apparently theyve been preparing for this for a few months now, certainly cant underestimate them.

Should be a great game :barca scarf:

P

PhilS

I hope our boys do too.

Well, no matter what they say publicly, this game is just is not that big a deal for Barca, that will be a Santos advantage. The Barca players who might be the most up for this game could be the South Americans. Maybe Pep will start all of them, to take advantage of their motivation. Starting Adriano while he is still on a high from his brace in the last game could be a really good idea.

abual3bed1

the 1992 team that faced sao paulo

388361_282693191783507_149390645113763_914808_2095147483_n.jpg

the 2006 team that faced internacional porto alegre

380965_282686141784212_149390645113763_914772_1883627808_n.jpg

the 2009 unforgettable moment

382894_282680395118120_149390645113763_914746_1814807448_n.jpg

Antigun

Actually if you knew how they won the Title you wouldn't be surprised at how poor they were yesterday. If I'm not wrong at the QF Sepahan of Iran beats them in both legs, but since the Iranian team made a mistake in playing a player who was already suspended in the first leg the AFC decided to announce Al Saad the winner of the first leg. Meaning the 1-0 lose has turned to a 0-3 win for them and Sepahan despite beating them again 1-2 in the second leg, was elminated and Al Saad went through.

Again in the final or the semi-final (not sure), they took a ball that the opponent sent out for the injury of a player and scored a goal instead of sending it back to them. That incident caused a brawl on the pitch. You can find out about that if you look around.

Al Saad shall be known as All Shit from now on.

Home of Barca Fans