FIFA Club World Cup 2011 - Japan - CAMPIONS DEL MÓN!

M

mitkoa7x

God damn it... firetruck... I'll miss both of them unless i pretend to be sick and skip work :angry:

oh im such a dumbass the final is on sunday so ill need to skip 1 day only, that seems more plausible.

ivan22

That is really stupid, i hope you didnt mean it. I dont like Neymar either but I would never say anyhing close to that...

I meant it more in a literary way -> Neymar get's destroyed if he plays against a a good european team

G

GUN-POWDER

guardiola he knew AL - SAAD perfect cuz he used play with al AHALY qatar and always lost against AL SAAD - :p

AL SAAD have some of good players like abdul kader kieta he used to play with lyon and some other sengalis and algarian ...

impeh

Hi, its me..
Pinto

Adriano - Mascherano - Fontas - Maxwell

Jona

Thiago - Keita

Cuenca - Villa - Pedro​

imo

Hmm, I think he'll play a stronger team than that... with maybe only 3/4 changes from the madrid game. It meant alot to him when we won this a few years back. I wouldnt mind that front three though, but messi will probably play.

P

PhilS

Messi is not going to go all the way to Japan and then not play for the worldwide TV audience. Maybe Pep could bring him on at 30 minutes? Pep will field a strong team, I think he is going to want to use this game to start most of his regulars who did not start in El Clasico.

La LL

Generally Delightful
A title is a title but this particular tournament is the one I rank the lowest. None too happy that el equip has to travel to Japan. Honestly I see this whole tournament as a burden.

But that's just my opinion.

Doobs

The Messiah
A title is a title but this particular tournament is the one I rank the lowest. None too happy that el equip has to travel to Japan. Honestly I see this whole tournament as a burden.

Its a chance to add to the bulging trophy cabinet we got, its just two games, or one (who knows?) and plus we get to add that shiny emblem on our jersey next season! :D

dalitis8

Banned

It is nigh pointless.

But it looks/sounds good to be world champion.

Plus, there is a 5m prize money to play for.

Two burdensome games with teams that dream day and night of playing against us, while we just want to get a rest.

BarcaNamul

.........................VV
Adriano..........Mascherano..........Pique........Maxwell
Thiago..............Busquets....................Fabregas
Pedro................Messi...................Villa...........

Home of Barca Fans