FIFA Club World Cup 2011 - Japan - CAMPIONS DEL MÓN!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The Santos/Neymar matchup, I'm sure poses an anticipated matchup...And under Pep, this side rises to the occasion to play the anticipated matches...always

ivan22

this tournament has the sole purpose to expose neymar.

also when will the final be played (local time)?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We struggled last time around so I wouldn't be that confident. Besides we've already seen one big surprise with Monterrey.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Indeed, both teams will have very little idea of what they will face bar watching their matches (assuming of course they meet in the final). If I'm honest though, I can't imagine Santos being capable of beating a good Barca performance.

So am I right in saying that Santos play tomorrow, we play the day after and then the following games are the 3rd place play-off, then the final?

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
I know that this tournament places logistical and physical strain on the team, but I for one am looking forward to the possibility of getting an away FCB Alexis Sanchez jersey with the CWC badge on the front.

I'm also looking forward to seeing that badge on the front of the team's jerseys for the coming calendar year.

zanela

That badge looks like a large Bird dump. Spoils the look of the shirt. And brings bad luck in the CL to the team wearing it. Not a fan.

Home of Barca Fans