Franck Kessie

Temptation

Pep's Bayern was better than recent years' Barca no cap!

Peak Vidal was an exceptionally well rounded Footballer who walks into these Barca teams.

Barcilliant

meh ppl said the same about warrior Vidal and he was 10x the player Kessie could ever be.

In the end he did not suit Barca as he lacked the technical ability for a barca mid

Vidal was/is a fucking beast. He came at the worst possible time to Barca. Shitverde and Setien were out of their depth and the culture at the club was terrible. He still had some very good games especially coming on as a sub.

Andresito

Staff member
Milan fan told me Kessie is pretty frustrating as his passing is kind of suspect and that it'll be even more glaring at Barca.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I'm less worried because I don't think he'll be playing very far up the pitch most of the time - he'll be a defensive anchor in front of the back line

malvolio

Prime Vidal wasn't Rakitić, but he was not a bum either.

Was a bum for us. Had energy and got into the box, but like Paulinho before him, he was pretty shit with his passing.

Milan fan told me Kessie is pretty frustrating as his passing is kind of suspect and that it'll be even more glaring at Barca.

I saw that in the match vs France. If that's his usual level then we're in for a disappointment.

I'm less worried because I don't think he'll be playing very far up the pitch most of the time - he'll be a defensive anchor in front of the back line

He's no lone DM, the decrease in quality over Busquets will be staggering. In a setup with two DMs maybe, but will we play like that?

He's box to box

More like lunchbox to lunchbox by the way he looks and moves.

Laplacian

Prime Vidal wasn't Rakitić, but he was not a bum either.

As if Rakitic was a player good enough to be used as some sort of benchmark for quality. Alongside Jordi Alba, ter Stegen and Busquets he was the architect of our remontadas. The man was consistently misplacing passes and getting outrun during the Roma, Liverpool, and Bayern matches. He was directly responsible for 2 goals against Liverpool.

Shit player.

Home of Barca Fans