Franck Kessie

topt

the most funny part about Mokuoko is he started dating his 18 year old girlfriend when he was "12" LOL

topt

actually this is not only african problem, there are also guys from south america, anyone remember Carlos Alberto from Mourinhos Porto ?
I always wondered how some brazilians are declining so young.....

Porque

Agreed. Look at Vinicius Jr. He is the same age as Bill Cosby. One decided to **** defences, the other ...

Barcilliant

When I was 15 people said I looked 21 or 22. I was built,facial hair etc. You get some 25 year olds who look 14. Happens with both sexes.

Temptation

BTW if you need someone to waste time at the end to protect a 1 goal lead, Kessie is the best in the world at that.

He just uses his immense physicality to shield the ball near the corner flag and you just can't get it off him.

Someone's wet dream. 😂

Also, Kessie has a great personality and leadership skills. Milan fans call him "the President". Box to box beast.

Let's hope he's actually that good and it wasn't Serie A making him look good. Frankly, haven't liked his performances in the CL or Europa much. All my opinions on him are based on Serie A performances.

serghei

Kessie is like when you have 4 cars and you need to go to the mountains through some dirt and on bad roads. And your 4 cars are a Ferrari, a Porsche, a Lamborghini, and an old Ford Mustang. Don't you want a solid rugged 4x4 for that sort of activity? It doesn't have to be the best 4x4 ever seen. Any good one will get the job done.

Messigician

meh ppl said the same about warrior Vidal and he was 10x the player Kessie could ever be.

In the end he did not suit Barca as he lacked the technical ability for a barca mid

KingLeo10

meh ppl said the same about warrior Vidal and he was 10x the player Kessie could ever be.

In the end he did not suit Barca as he lacked the technical ability for a barca mid

Prime Vidal would have walked into our midfield post 2015. It's just that he was washed up by 2018-2019.

Home of Barca Fans