Franck Kessie

vegitot

As if Rakitic was a player good enough to be used as some sort of benchmark for quality. Alongside Jordi Alba, ter Stegen and Busquets he was the architect of our remontadas. The man was consistently misplacing passes and getting outrun during the Roma, Liverpool, and Bayern matches. He was directly responsible for 2 goals against Liverpool.

Shit player.

Raki didn't play vs Bayern but whatever.

Shit player can win treble as a key player and led his country to World Cup final. Many wish to be that shit.

Laplacian

Raki didn't play vs Bayern but whatever.

Shit player can win treble as a key player and led his country to World Cup final. Many wish to be that shit.

Pogba actually won the world cup, therefor Pogba is world class.

ERRRRR!
Wrong.

International footballs quality of play is shit compared to club football.

Rakitic was irrelevant to the treble. The treble was won by MSN.

Rakitic was a walking corpse against Juventus, Roma, and Liverpool. Absolute shit player for almost half a decade but people gargled on his balls because of one decent season back in 2015.

If it was real madrid they wouldve replaced him by 2016.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rakitic was a good player for us his first two seasons.

Vidal as his best was World Class and for several years too. He was simply a much better player than Rakitic when both were at their primes. I didn't like the Vidal signing because he reportedly had issues with alcoholism and his knees were gone. We got him when he was way past his best.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Rakitic was a good player for us his first two seasons.

Vidal as his best was World Class and for several years too. He was simply a much better player than Rakitic when both were at their primes. I didn't like the Vidal signing because he reportedly had issues with alcoholism and his knees were gone. We got him when he was way past his best.

we signed Vidal as we needed a 'warrior' player and he showed in Anfield he was still able to perform well :worthy:

Porque

You saying you're volunteering for delivering a full scouting report?

No guarantee's guv'ner.

I'll give you an early review though.
-He sucks
-He's actually 30, not 25
-Too heavy
-Doesn't run enough
-Passing actually is poor
-Sangare is better

Temptation

No guarantee's guv'ner.

-He sucks
-Too heavy
-Doesn't run enough
-Sangare is better

You sure Ibrahim Sangare is better?

Like I haven't heard much about Sangare and Soumare since they broke out. Soumare's been disappointing in the PL.

I like Sangare's profile though.

malvolio

No guarantee's guv'ner.

-He sucks
-Too heavy
-Doesn't run enough
-Sangare is better

Better than the excuses you posted mate. Leave the scouting to people that are not blind.

Never said Sangare is better, but he surely looked better than Kessie in that match.

Porque

Better than the excuses you posted mate. Leave the scouting to people that are not blind.

Never said Sangare is better, but he surely looked better than Kessie in that match.

To be honest, wasn't even thinking of you.

Saying that, agreed with your criticisms of the last game. Very poor.

malvolio

To be honest, wasn't even thinking of you.

Saying that, agreed with your criticisms of the last game. Very poor.

I was the only one who mentioned Sangare looking good, probably that's why you remembered about it.

Looking a bit better on his passing today, but still a bit heavy and slow when moving.

Home of Barca Fans