Franck Kessie

impeh

Hi, its me..
i hope hes used correctly, hes not a DM and hes not gonna be some creative tiki taka monster

malvolio

Expecting a bust, hopefully he'll prove me wrong. Or maybe I was too quick to judge him.

But overall he's not the type of player that suits our style.

Jakabor

I like having a profile that offers something else.

Very happy to get him on a free transfer.

Messi983

Secret agent Yaya.

Yaya Tour?: "I told Franck Kessi? that if he had to leave Milan, that he had to sign for Bar?a."

Yaya Tour?: "I explained everything in detail to Kessi?. I told him that he had to play well since the start, have a good attitude, and be fully committed. Barcelona is a great city, and that he shouldn't go out at night too much, be careful." *laughs*

Yaya Tour?: "Physically, Kessi? is very powerful, and he can still improve. He is a great player. If they give him the confidence that he had at Milan, he will be a great signing for Barcelona."

Yaya Tour?: "Kessi? is aware that he signed for a top club now, stacked with many great players. I told him about the competition at Barcelona, as 2 or 3 players always fight for a spot. He considers me as his older brother. I'm very happy for him and for Bar?a."

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Secret agent Yaya.

Yaya Tour?: "I told Franck Kessi? that if he had to leave Milan, that he had to sign for Bar?a."

Yaya Tour?: "I explained everything in detail to Kessi?. I told him that he had to play well since the start, have a good attitude, and be fully committed. Barcelona is a great city, and that he shouldn't go out at night too much, be careful." *laughs*

Yaya Tour?: "Physically, Kessi? is very powerful, and he can still improve. He is a great player. If they give him the confidence that he had at Milan, he will be a great signing for Barcelona."

Yaya Tour?: "Kessi? is aware that he signed for a top club now, stacked with many great players. I told him about the competition at Barcelona, as 2 or 3 players always fight for a spot. He considers me as his older brother. I'm very happy for him and for Bar?a."

Yaya always good guy, should have stayed at barca.

Home of Barca Fans