Franck Kessie

Kul_z

Would like to see him, fdj on reduced wage's and pedri in mf, but that aint happening. Ancient one guaranteed starter until 2052

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Played on fifa with him, he is really slow with the ball and have problem with pressure. good thing is though that he is good in recovering of the ball. I had enough of him after one half and put him on the bench.

mc_lovin

Would like to see him, fdj on reduced wage's and pedri in mf, but that aint happening. Ancient one guaranteed starter until 2052

I hate to say this, but on paper Pedri-Busquets-Kessie looks like our best midfield. Just the most natural fits in a 433. And I really adore Frenkie.

Kul_z

I hate to say this, but on paper Pedri-Busquets-Kessie looks like our best midfield. Just the most natural fits in a 433. And I really adore Frenkie.

Seeing busquets in any combination with best in the same sentence makes me wanna puke. Dont know about his pace like fati says, got some concerns if that would be our starting mf trio.

fergus90

He’s going to be a good signing. As far as free players go you could do a lot worse than Franck Kessie.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
We dont know that.

We know Frenkie cannot, Pedri is way more useful further up the pitch, and if you watched Kessie you would know he cannot as well. A FdJ-Kessie double p?vot would work well unironically.

Kessie is a destroyer though and will be useful.

Kul_z

We know Frenkie cannot, Pedri is way more useful further up the pitch, and if you watched Kessie you would know he cannot as well. A FdJ-Kessie double p?vot would work well unironically.

Kessie is a destroyer though and will be useful.

Thats what im hoping for. Double pivot fdj kessie and as pure am in pedri, giving significant role to fdj, but build team around pedri. Two wingers and cf beside that seems quality stuff

Barcilliant

Secret agent Yaya.

Yaya Tour?: "I told Franck Kessi? that if he had to leave Milan, that he had to sign for Bar?a."

Yaya Tour?: "I explained everything in detail to Kessi?. I told him that he had to play well since the start, have a good attitude, and be fully committed. Barcelona is a great city, and that he shouldn't go out at night too much, be careful." *laughs*

Yaya Tour?: "Physically, Kessi? is very powerful, and he can still improve. He is a great player. If they give him the confidence that he had at Milan, he will be a great signing for Barcelona."

Yaya Tour?: "Kessi? is aware that he signed for a top club now, stacked with many great players. I told him about the competition at Barcelona, as 2 or 3 players always fight for a spot. He considers me as his older brother. I'm very happy for him and for Bar?a."

He's always spoken well about Barca.
Glad to have Kessie here. My doubts are not about the player but about Xavi. Even the best players can look bad under a clueless manager. I wonder if he's going to be a starter or just a rotation player. A Kessie,Pedri Busquets midfield is too static. Gavi, Pedri and Kessie would be interesting.

Home of Barca Fans