Franck Kessie

BBZ8800

It was pretty lame. All I saw were his family members and media. Zero and I mean zero fans.

You can't trick our fans.
They know what type of players they want to see and they can "sense" the quality in a player.

Nobody came to Kessie's presentation, yet Ferran's presentation had a few 1000s of fans.

Never doubt our fans.
They KNOW.

Btw #TeamKessie

Barcilliant

If Kessie is utilised properly I have no doubt he will be great here.

I just don't trust Xavi. Anyone who is still in love with Busquets cannot be trusted.

JamDav1982

The presentation was for the media and not for the fans you degenerates.

Exactly.

Some full on fucking numpties looking for every reason to have a go at club.

Kessie will be 'demoralized' as no fans there.. what planet are folk on..

If anything some players probably dont even like the unveiling and would prefer it was more low key at times. Few of them can barely keep ball up.

Was Tchouy not unveiled at training ground with no fans also? Lets get him a card and tell him it will be alright.

JamDav1982

You can't trick our fans.
They know what type of players they want to see and they can "sense" the quality in a player.

Nobody came to Kessie's presentation, yet Ferran's presentation had a few 1000s of fans.

Never doubt our fans.
They KNOW.

Btw #TeamKessie

Big L on the 'Barca are racist' card.

malvolio

If Kessie is utilised properly I have no doubt he will be great here.

I just don't trust Xavi. Anyone who is still in love with Busquets cannot be trusted.

Who was the last player that we let go because he was shit, but managed to turn it around at another big club?

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

Looks to have a pretty average physique to me. Not sure why this angle of him being strong and physical is being pushed so much.

Seems more like an all round midfielder than a destroyer.

Home of Barca Fans