Franck Kessie

Sooke

If we're talking garbage then we need to get rid of Busquets, Roberto, Ferran, Raphinia ,Fati, Garcia at the very minimum. That's alot of players.

For a summer transfer window 6-7 players are not a lot.
Busy's contract is up this summer and he most likely will play in the USA.
S.Roberto. I agree with you that he is on the same list, but he may stay as a liability at RB and DM.
Ferran is the biggest garbage of all and I can't see him staying any longer.
Raphinha is clearly underperforming. Too much energy with zero effect. I wont regret if he leaves.
Ansu. Here I agree with you again. We need to get rid of him, but.... There is a BIG BUT here. His contract ends in 2027 and his release clause is 1 BILLION Euro. Do you think there is a club willing to pay that much money for a 19 y.o. over-rated,over-paid and injury prone player?
Garcia is a serviceable young center back and he will stay as a rotation player, not a starter.
Frank Kessie - I have already said my opinion about him.

If we want a better squad for the next season, Xavi has to make a lot better selection of the players he wants in Barcelona.
No more free agents that no one wants. No more scrabs like Torres, Kessie and Raphinha.

vuji_31

Sell to Premier League, I can bet teams like Newcastle, Tottenham or clubs like that will be interested.

I know broke Inter will be interested and other broke Italians, but we need to cash him, he can't play in first team but is decent as sub option.
If we can cash him to PL it will be massiv win.

Total-Football

I , with no irony, believe that if you put messi on slow motion 1.5 , he would turn with the ball , move, and release the ball faster than this guy on real time.

M?diocre player .

Barcilliant

Garcia is serviceable. We shouldn't drop all our squad because we would have too few players. But raphinia, Ferran, fati, Roberto, kessie can be replaced by pretty much anyone. Busquets can also be replaced by a proper dm.

Serviceable? He's one of the reasons we exited CL.

ajnotkeith

Honestly I really like him.

He's a cool head. Very all-rounded and nothing rattles him much. Also has a great knack for moving into the box and getting into scoring positions.

He needs to be more active and get involved but overall, having him as a backup is great.

Home of Barca Fans