Franck Kessie

BBZ8800

Involved in goal and should've had another one. Might say he should bury the first chance which ends up in an own goal, but luck was on his side.

Never imagined Kessie would be our most dangerous player in a Clasico.

He is not a Barca DNA type of player surely.
But he has some nice, different traits.
He has an eye for runs in the box and goals, like Paulinho or Rakitic.

At Milan, he scored tons of cheeky penalties and some very nice regular goals:

If he'll shoot more and avoid our "passing instead of shooting DNA", he could be more useful.

Rory

I like his mentality. Seems unfazed by the occasion and the opposition. Also like how he didn't care about being pissed off at Fati for blocking his shot that would have been a goal.

If he can become more composed on the ball when we're being pressed I can't imagine many better free transfers for our squad. If we sell for 20m-30m what does that money go towards? Another half a ferran torres, yipee!

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He plays football at like 5mph... i don't get it. He can't be 26 FFS. I won't be surprised if he really is 35 or something

JamDav1982

His passing today...63% that is absoulutely atrocious and only 19 attempted passes.

He barely made 13 passes that whole half and made one tackle.

Sell him for whatever can get he isnt what this team needs at all.

Miles off it.

JohnN

It's not about the "Barca type of player" or whatever. I don't care about that, as long as a player is good.
This man is an atrocious footballer. Plays with no intensity, like he doesn't give a shit. Makes borderline stupid passes. Has a big body and gets bullied.
Can be useful getting into the box rarely and scoring some lucky goals, and thats it.

JamDav1982

Most EPL teams have money and would think rather pay that for a younger player with potential than Kessie.

I would guess back to Italy and there is not a huge degree of interest from anywhere.

vuji_31

He is 26, plays for Barca.

He will be intersting.

Tottenham is interested, they paid 30mil for Emerson.

Coutinho was done, 30, and AV paid 20mil.

We can sell him for 30mil easy, with clubs like Tottenham being interested

Home of Barca Fans