Franck Ribery

Beast

The Observer
...and Real Madrid, Zidane and Cesc...

What's up with this "Ohh, I want to go to Real Madrid" shit? Didn't they whatch us last season (and all the other seasons for that matter)? We played the most beautiful football and won the treble. Who knows if what Real is building will work? Barca on the other hand is reliable and will grow even stronger, with or without Ribery.

it's the magic and history of our shirt ... plain and simple..
and to quote CR " you are not the best in the world till you prove it playing in Real Madrid shirt "

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
who is senor ding dong?

CR.

it's the magic and history of our shirt ... plain and simple..
and to quote CR " you are not the best in the world till you prove it playing in Real Madrid shirt "

that's not true, though.

there is no "magic and history" of your shirt that's drawn all these people to you. I know that's the image perez wants to project but truth be told you've been opportunistic and/or persistent in this summer's transfer campaign.

ronaldo is the only one who was attracted by "the magic and history of your shirt", because he obviously spent his tween years jerking it to figo peacock strutting in the fucker.

kaka never wanted to leave milan but they lost €68m in the past year and needed to make that up somehow. only three clubs came in for him, two were nouveau riche clubs, one which couldn't even offer european football, and the other who play shit football, the third party was you. you were the best of a bad bunch, had nowt to do with "the magic and history of your shirt"

ribery wanted to sign for us so you sent zidane to stick a tongue up his arse until he changed his mind. it appears to have worked but it had fuck all to do with "the magic and history of your shirt."

if you had signed villa, it would have been because you offered him a house and made him assurances for his family, which is obviously bollocks all to do with "the magic and history of your shirt."

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
It's funny how the magic of the shirt increases significantly when Perez is throwing around money like it's confetti. It must be magic white money with a real madrid crest on though, with all those zeros representing the trophies won in the glorious history.

Beast

The Observer
Kaka & CR declared their love for Real a long time ago before Perez ... sorry to blow your theory out of the water ...

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Since when did Koko declare his undying love for madrid? Face it, you got them because Florentino offered them more money than any sane person could refuse.

Beast

The Observer
Since when did Koko declare his undying love for madrid? Face it, you got them because Florentino offered them more money than any sane person could refuse.

since when ? go read all kaka talk (in the old forum as well ) 2 years ago ... the whole Calderon back & forth shit...

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
You mean Marca declared his undying love for madrid? Your gullibility when it comes to player quotes never fails to amaze me Beast.

Anyway, you should be concerned about what type of person loves your football club

SNF1013B_280_821795a.jpg

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Kaka & CR declared their love for Real a long time ago before Perez ... sorry to blow your theory out of the water ...

I know CR has declared his love for you.

like I said, he's the one who believes in "the magic and history of the shirt"

you're just kaka's first choice if he had to leave milan, which he never wanted to do. and I'd wager he said that because you were all "OOO KAKA CAN WE SIGN YOU?" and being the polite little godchild he is, responded positively. like how all these skilful geniuses say "one day I'd like to play in england" they know the situation will never arise, so they just say it anyway to seem nice.

Beast

The Observer
You mean Marca declared his undying love for madrid? Your gullibility when it comes to player quotes never fails to amaze me Beast.

Anyway, you should be concerned about what type of person loves your football club

SNF1013B_280_821795a.jpg

No Adam .. i'm talking about Kaka own words about he would love to join Madrid if he ever leave Milan but he is happy in Milan and will never leave unless the club want him out or their ambition & direction don't match his ... (it was even on soccernet ) .. of course i'm NOT quoting freaking Marca and their make believe stories .. come on man ..

I don't care what CR do outside the pitch.. we didn't pay money for how good he is in bed.. but how good he is on the pitch.. let him wear what he wants.. his commitment on the pitch and his winning mentality is what matters to me plus his skills

Beast

The Observer
"would love to join" is several semantic miles away from saying that he actually loves real madrid.

i'm writing it on top of my head Adam.. i haven't got the actual quote but what i remember... his admiration for Real was declared a long time ago... he is not a guy who play with words or be polite (like Meta suggested ) he will say it as it is.. same way he said Milan will always remain in his heart after he joined Real... Kaka is not that kind of person

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I thought you already bought Villa as well? ;)

They haven't yet. But I thought I read somewhere that he would love to join Real Madrid - or did he say he loves Real madrid?

Anyhow, I hope Real fails even worse next season than this and than let's see for how long the 'magic' lasts. If they won't win anything next season and get beaten in the quarter finals or before? Where's the magic than?

barca7788

Nepali Cule
kaka said that cause he's been heavily linked with real for few seasons now. and i'm sure he'd have said the same thing if we were after him so seriously.its just the professional thing. nothing majic of shirt bullshit:D.

Home of Barca Fans