Franck Ribery

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
If he want madrid, just go. Though he would fit in barca more.

As for kaka, there are only three club in the world who could fit with his desire outside milan, there are man u, madrid, and barca. But barca 4-3-3 tactic doesn't need kaka. Barca doesn't use fantasista/trequista player like him (or totti).

Everyone wants to wear madrid shirt? maybe. But ask the poll around the globe, maybe on the top of the list is man u or liverpool.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
OK, it sounds good for Bayern to get Sneijder and VDV as a part of the deal. But I don't think VDV and Sneijder are happy with how they've been treated and will maybe not make it easy on RM? Maybe VDV would consider Bayern, but I don't think Sneijder will - but in that case Hleb would be a better player than VDV for Bayern. Hleb + €40 millions? The thing is, I don't want Madrid to get Villa and Ribery. I would fight for those 2 players, even if it means we have to take a €20-30 million loan. So what, RM will be in a €300 million debt or something (or even more) and we really need those players. We can rule out Ibra I think and it doesn't really leave us many options. I'm starting to change my mind about Aguero (Bojan will be like Aguero in 1-2 seasons), Robinho is 'comme ci comme ça' and so it goes. But I like how our economicall director reasons about our financiall status, that they don't want to push problems forward to the next president/board. That's reasponsible and how it should be done. It's a dilemma anyway...

VDV is one of those players that I wish would leave ASAP. No matter what it is, I just want him to fuck off for resembling everything annoying. Complacent, careless, weak, ineffective, ugly (well maybe not ugly but still), racist, shit, crap, horrible, useless, undependable, unworthy, garbage...ARGHHH!!

I don't know why I hate him so much, but I do. Maybe because it was his face I always saw in the final 15 minutes of the game when we are desperate for someone to change the game when bringing someone in.

VDV, GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!

Sneijder on the other hand was so disappointing in that he sulked, he sulked big time. I hope he gets another year, I think he will do just fine if given another chance, but he only has till winter, and then he will get the same message: SNEIJDER, GET THE FUCK OUT!

S

Snyde

I think robben was the key mistake. He doesn't gel with most of the ex-Ajax guys. VDV was pretty much an Ajax and Barca kid. I'm not surprised he failed in Madrid.

With Robben you can see how he never trusted to pass to them specially Huntelaar.

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
All this stars Real are buying will make the league more competitive and I'm sure that would be better for Spanish football as a whole.
so ribery and villa to Real great more power to ya beasty.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Everyone who joins Real Madrid is a Mercenary? First thing Ribery ever said was that he idolized Zinedine Zidane and takes his advice. Zidane has been talking to Ribery for years now to come to Madrid and you'd be naive if you believed that Ribery wanted go to Barcelona. Ribery's heart lies in Madrd, it did when Zidane scored the Champions League goal, and it did when Zidane retired.

Ribery will look after his career at the end of the day but we all know how much he wants to come to Real Madrid.

He probably said he would like to move to Barcelona but I doubt that he said he prefers them to Madrid.

You mean Marca declared his undying love for madrid? Your gullibility when it comes to player quotes never fails to amaze me Beast.

Anyway, you should be concerned about what type of person loves your football club

SNF1013B_280_821795a.jpg

I am afraid I find that hilarious.

E

Esteve

I don't care about Ribéry anymore. Just not worth the money Bayern are looking for. Oh well, maybe Madrid are foolish enough to cough up the money.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Following that logic there are only few good clubs left in the world ;)
They will be good next season. They got some very good players in Timoschuk, Pranjic, Olic and Gomez. And let´s not forget their biggest signing - Luis Van Gaal!

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Can't believe the amount of people saying they don't care if he goes to madrid, are you off your heads, the guy is amazing and I will feel fucking cheated if the blancos get him. Make do with Kaka, cr7, Albiol and Arbeloa, you pricks.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans