Franck Ribery

Soliciting prostitutes is all good and legal in Germany, remember the debate ahead of the world cup? Just that Dirty Frank had to find himself an under aged one
douchebag.jpg

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
He apparently confirmed having had 'contact' with the girl, but said that he didnt know about her underage. There is also no charge against him, he is only been asked as a witness.

BEsides its absolutely no big deal for anyone besides himself and perhaps his wife. So no real scandal there.

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
When he is in form,all is different for Bayern.
He sometimes can score great goals,can assists,and of course can dribling perfectly! I love him,but I think he's not for the Bayern Munchen!

Regards,
Florennt.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
He doesn't look like Clive Owen in King Arthur :icon_neutral:
lol i am talking about the real life desoe :)

He apparently confirmed having had 'contact' with the girl, but said that he didnt know about her underage. There is also no charge against him, he is only been asked as a witness.
BEsides its absolutely no big deal for anyone besides himself and perhaps his wife. So no real scandal there.
yup + nowdays when looking at the girl its hard to tell how old is she, 16 years olds look like 30 and reverse ....

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
lol don-t spam Frankies thread :angry:
U know what i thought, we all like to romantise things, to think knights were these 1.90 tall, strong, blue eyed Clive alike, i loveeee him not to be misunderstood, but in reality medieval knights, warriors etc were toothless, scarved and stinking, am sure there were handsome ones, but generaly they were the way i described.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
franck-ribery.jpg

"Oh yeah."

Tbh he's not really a bad looking guy facially, it's just the weird teeth, like one of them is the bully who pushes to the front of the line. He has a charisma about him.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
The French football team's image, already dented after the Thierry Henry handball controversy over the game that won the team a spot in the upcoming 2010 World Cup, has taken another major hit with a sex scandal involving players of the team, including star player Franck Ribéry.

Code:
http://www.france24.com/en/20100420-French-football-star-caught-in-underage-prostitution-ring

barca96

at least he doesnt go for team mates' girls..
but damn..messi and the rest of the younger guys of our team better keep a look out for him if he joins us..
since he likes young girls..

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Too injury prone, can dribble, but not much end product. Inconsistent delivery, and not much of a goalscorer either, looking at his statistics...

Home of Barca Fans