Franck Ribery

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
i hope madrid gets him
he was so selfish in the first half...and didnt really do anything.. except the corner from which robben scored

Co0ter

Sigh not Mata....jeez, what do people see in this kid?! He hasn't actually done anything to impress me, at all. WHAT DOES HE DO?! nothing to me lol....seriously

Villa and Pato 100 percent are my favorite choices. Villa for instant success but wont last too long, Pato for success that could last a generation. Silva is great but would be much like Ribery, a supportive attacking player. You wont see many goals from either of them. If you want goals, the other options would be Rooney and RVP.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Pedro and Bojan should be it for left wing tbh...maybe we can bring back Hleb in case we have an injury crisis or something, he can also play in the midfield

desoe

Pedro and Bojan should be it for left wing tbh...maybe we can bring back Hleb in case we have an injury crisis or something, he can also play in the midfield

Bojan and Hleb for our LW's - I hope we will never start our season with a perspective like this.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Bojan and Hleb for our LW's - I hope we will never start our season with a perspective like this.

Indeed, Valencia showed us Bojan isnt a LW and his games at CF have been Great...

Hleb isnt going to be anywhere near our squad next year...i hope...

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I saw this in the Members Pictures thread:

chris_hansen.gif

Pepe Silvia

You refer to his involvement in a sex scandal with an underage prostitute?
At first glance, my thoughts are this can't be far off from the truth. I couldn't imagine any girl hooking up with Franck without getting paid.

Girls. Please. Correct me if I'm wrong...

Trillske

Id think his status overshadows his uglyness quite a bit. Girls doesnt really work like us men, thats why ugly girls go lesbian. (<-- joke)

Home of Barca Fans