Franck Ribery

Yugo Count Dante

00004729.jpg

Ribery gave him an autograph
he deserved it tbh... he played like shit and has the guts to talks hit to TMOTM

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Unless Ribery just emptied his guns before Euros and won't score much more after this. Peaked way too early.

B

barcelonista

The ball is glued to his feet I must say. Reminds me of someone.

Trillske

I like how he is finaly starting to become recognized as a better player than Robben.

He might look like shit and then some, but he is still better.

He said he would like to play against Barça in the next round :pep:
Ribéry still believes!

It'll be tough for sure, but it's not that out of the question.
IMO, we still have a decent chance of going through. We'll just have to wait and see though.

Last edited:

impeh

Hi, its me..
i like him.. but hes never really impressed me? everytime i see him in a big game in europe or with france he kinda disappears. Apparently hes been great this season in the bundesliga though :blush: With pep in charge next year i need to start watching them a bit more.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
You definitely should! He has really been in superb form this year. Bayern's best player imo. He was in a bit of a slump last season but somewhere along the line he hit his groove and has been pretty consistent lately. I was worried about his attitude but he has really cleaned up! Pretty happy to see where he is now. I think he will be one of Pep's favorite weapons.

Home of Barca Fans