Franck Ribery

gingerless

diving all over the shop and being a general BEAST. lovely footwork, dribbling, hard working player. i forgive him for being butt-fucking ugly :worthy:

BarcaGirl

Franck Ribery (Bayern Munich): "A big thought goes out to my brother Eric Abidal, a big kiss for him." [via l'equipe]

Aww, that's really nice of him. :)

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
When Bayern Munich started their rebuilding I thought that they were a bit too late, they purchased Ribery and dealt with his douchebaggery, then slowly slowly they got the best out of him, Robben and now have acquired one hell of a team.

Most certainly put themselves above Real Madrid as the second best team in Europe today, pending the next game. A lot is said about Real Madrid's garbage performance but they also didn't seem to be too much into it, they did not take us to the butcher.

DucdeOrléans

Ribéry is not a douchebag but actually a really nice guy much like Drogba. Both somehow have a bad reputation but are nevertheless doing a lot for their communities and donating more than the average top footballer.

Ribéry's look is due to a traffic accident when he was a little child. Nothing to make fun of.

Ribéry did everything he SHOULD do when he is playing against a real douchebag in Arbeloa who is in his own masterclass when it comes to petite fouling. It was about time he got a taste of his own medicine.

But overall a wonderful performance. I hope that he will play just as good for Les Bleus this June.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Man he used to be my favorite player, I really really really wanted him to join Real Madrid. In fact he was going to come and I was super excited about it until Ramon Calderon purchased Ronaldo at 96 million with a 30 million penalty if we back out.

M

mitkoa7x

Ribery almost ripped Real a new one, its been too long since I've seen someone apart from Messi and Iniesta owning their defense like that.

M

mitkoa7x

00004729.jpg

Ribery gave him an autograph

Home of Barca Fans