Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc_lovin

Him and Kounde were easily our worst players (and then Lewy as a close 3rd). Two of my favorite players, but truth be told - they were shit.

Total-Football

Disappointed me the most. I have zero (big zero) expectations of lord kessie , Roberto, buskets (make no mistake, the liga fodder bully would have been eaten today). De Jong was outmuscled and outsmarted and outran. Did next to nothing today.

jamrock

Will
Never
Ever
Ever

Rate his as a 85m euros level Midfielder, shows it up all too often.

Good player, very good even, but not elite.

Sailor Mars

Type of game that makes manager lose long term trust. Xavi already was okay with him leaving, and dropping another stinker in a big game hurts him despite FDJ's recent league form

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Type of game that makes manager lose long term trust. Xavi already was okay with him leaving, and dropping another stinker in a big game hurts him despite FDJ's recent league form

Alonso's been dropping stinkers since his CL debut but Xavi still somehow plays him in Europe. Doubt this will make a big difference when Xavi is as stubborn as he is.

Sailor Mars

Disagree.

Lets see.

And you are backing my point that it is not all about performances anyway.

Agree about performances. De jong has been better this season than Busquets and has had far better performances.

But Xavi's opinion is the one that matters and I don't think De jong has convinced Xavi that he fits his system long term.

JamDav1982

Agree about performances. De jong has been better this season than Busquets and has had far better performances.

But Xavi's opinion is the one that matters and I don't think De jong has convinced Xavi that he fits his system long term.

Disagree.

Lets see.

If he starts judging FDJ differently from rest then more fool him.

Been far better than likes of Busi and Gavi this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans