Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kul_z

Calm your tits. Laporta has a proven track record.

If they got rid of him best believe they would have brought someone even better with that money.

Who? Laporta track record in this new era is 120m splashed on ferret and raphinha, 50m on 34 year old striker, 50m on kounde. There is no player similar of fdj quality in that age and price range.

FC B

Who? Laporta track record in this new era is 120m splashed on ferret and raphinha, 50m on 34 year old striker, 50m on kounde. There is no player similar of fdj quality in that age and price range.

Exactly my thoughts.

JamDav1982

If Barca got a young DM and got it right they will have best midfield in world with Pedri and FDJ... and for a good length of time yet.

They would be crazy to break up the chance of that happening.

Seem from media that Xavi still likes Zubimendi.

Last edited:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Learn to read with understanding. 220m spent to get one player that is performing and he's playing out of position. I dont trust laporta track record that much

You should really learn to think with understanding. You genuinely think Lewandowski, Kounde, Christensen and Raphinha arent worth 70m? (220m-150m sales+wages from what I read). No chance we would be 8 points (possibly 11) top of the table without them. Possibly wouldnt even be Spanish Super Cup champions either without them.

iniestaGOAT

Yeah and we win the league thanks to them

Don't doubt don laporta

And we can easily recover than at least 80-90/ 120m if we chose to sell them

Kul_z

You should really learn to think with understanding. You genuinely think Lewandowski, Kounde, Christensen and Raphinha arent worth 70m? (220m-150m sales+wages from what I read). No chance we would be 8 points (possibly 11) top of the table without them. Possibly wouldnt even be Spanish Super Cup champions either without them.

You forgot ferret. I still think that 170m for raphinha, ferret and lewa is too much money that should have been invested better. Resale value? Ferret 15-25m, raphinha 40m and lewa is too old. Thats 100+m negative in short term. And you still have problem with whole attack that needs upgrade in two years time, realisticly we need upgrade this summer if we want to be competitive in europe.

iniestaGOAT

You forgot ferret. I still think that 170m for raphinha, ferret and lewa is too much money that should have been invested better. Resale value? Ferret 15-25m, raphinha 40m and lewa is too old. Thats 100+m negative in short term. And you still have problem with whole attack that needs upgrade in two years time, realisticly we need upgrade this summer if we want to be competitive in europe.

Nah Ferran Torres was top 4 making cost.

This season singings are league wining cost. Does not matter how much you feel they should cost. We aren't palying Career mode.

Chelsea were ready to pay those fee for rapinha, kounde. PSG And chelsea were ready to buy lewandowski.

Jay Jay

You can't count Lewa in those calculations. He's worth the money, from a sporting and marketing point of view. So, it would be around 50M negative.

Kul_z

Nah Ferran Torres was top 4 making cost.

This season singings are league wining cost. Does not matter how much you feel they should cost. We aren't palying Career mode.

Chelsea were ready to pay those fee for rapinha, kounde. PSG And chelsea were ready to buy lewandowski.

Thats why i say those signings are useless. Lewa showed some goals when it mattered(bayern and inter game) so he clearly added something to balance our money right. Chelsea and qsg have money, we dont.
We have grinded wins even without lewa. And im not talking about placement investing, by that logic you'd be fine with chelsea like spending to have a decent shot on cl next year. Barto did 120m griez, 140m dembele and 140 coutinho deal to attack cl. Whoa, look where that brought us now

iniestaGOAT

Thats why i say those signings are useless. Lewa showed some goals when it mattered(bayern and inter game) so he clearly added something to balance our money right. Chelsea and qsg have money, we dont.
We have grinded wins even without lewa. And im not talking about placement investing, by that logic you'd be fine with chelsea like spending to have a decent shot on cl next year. Barto did 120m griez, 140m dembele and 140 coutinho deal to attack cl. Whoa, look where that brought us now

They aren't useless. They are helping us win the league.

Wtf are you talking about man just stop

Jaguar

Flair Trait

You forgot that Xavi insisted on getting ‘ferret’ :ferran: not Laporta

Just kidding you didnt know that at all, so it seems ;)

Kul_z

You forgot that Xavi insisted on getting ‘ferret’ :ferran: not Laporta

Just kidding you didnt know that at all, so it seems ;)

By that logic every kid is to blame when parents buy them expensive toys on their command that are useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans