Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Co0ter

People complaining about De Jong after it only being his second game back after injury. Gavi has been shit for half the season now, including yesterday. Pedri was dreadful too, also back from injury.

Starting that midfield together was always asking for it.

De Jong misses double pivot, not Busquets.

/yawn

malvolio

Yeah, the nerve to pinpoint the flaws of the highest earner in the team and supposedly best player(as stated in here by many).

Of course he is missing double pivot. Coincidentally that double pivot is him + Busi.

Scooter coming in clutch with some serious game knowledge here.

mc_lovin

I think everyone can see now Frenkie is just not a single pivot, but that’s fine, I am hyped for a box midfield with Messi.

I just hope we get a good dynamic with Busi and a young, incoming DM like Diaz for that 2nd DM spot.

vuji_31

Gundogan is not CDM he will play as CAM. We are looking for a player like Zubimendi to be CDM.

Best case we get Amrabat/Brozovic who have big question marks over their heads...

Too bad fu***** Barto destroyed us so we are broke last 3 years and God knows have many more in future.

jamrock

Gundogan plays beside rodri in whatever pep system is using, yesterday he was the alone DM at times as rodri went forward.

So he could definitely play beside de jong in Xavi's system, taking up the busquets role, or de jong moves there and gundogan goes the box go box de jong thing.

But I'd rather the former to the latter.

Most likely he's replace Gavi though, but he's very versatile which is why he'll do well here, should be come.

Iniesta Ultra

With xaviball and chihua always on the pitch, both a crippling handicap, FDJ, Imho, and Pedri can't be judged properly having to compensate for such poor level of play. Imagine if KDB and Rodri had to play with chihua, no way they could dominate like they do now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans