Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rassvet

What a nice white washing post for the leech...

The truth is Frenkie De Fraud was given 3 options by Laporta, Allemany, and Deco the last 2 years:
1) Reduce wages now, and get the remainder in deferred payments
2) Extend with a wage cut, but same money over the course of the contract
3) Leave on a transfer (has been offered every transfer window since 2022)

Frenkie the leech rejected ALL 3 options.
Why? Because he wants to sit on his fat contract, fleece the club up to the last penny, then leave for free in 2026 and pocket sign-on bonus from another club

So, not it's not all rosy as you have it in your mind. And it's not a poor boy who demands his cut money.
This victimization his fanboys are portraying is outrageous.
His actions are despicable, and the best the club can do right now is stop playing his game, and act manly: sit him in the stands, get across the message that he ain't playing any minute until 2026, and force him to come to terms with any of the solutions available
No two ways about it
Shouldn't be attacking Frenkie that much when it's almost entirely Barca's fault.

Laporta and Barto have both given huge contracts during their tenures. Using high salaries to convince players to join/renew at the club and then getting outraged that they don't want to give that up is a bit ridiculous.

If the people in charge of Barca don't want these "leeches" there, they should stop trying to attract players with big wages and accept that plenty of them will choose to go elsewhere than take less money at Barca.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
I would like to see him in the Flick's system before calling him a bum. Guy was good enough, but was never played to his strenghts. Same like Rakitic.
I think he might be very good for Flick, but his injury news is damping my mood on him. Was really hoping he woud be able to train around Oct and would start a month later, but looks like he wont be able too before Feb. I dont think he willl be any good after that.
Might be a total waste of his time and our money this season. We couldnt extract his potential, and when a manager came that might, he will be unavalable for the major part of the season.
And he walks free after that.

Last edited:

companyofcules

But what's the benefit of hunting FDJ in this forum? Flick wouldn't bench him for our opinions, his injury wouldn't get better, he will not renounce his salary.

At best he will give a fuck about the games too and will walk for free. Who will happen for sure since we wanted to oust him for years and he is our main excape goat in the media and fan zone. Even Bumdogan pointed fingers.
It all started with Xavi who disrespected him and then he was forced to give him heads because he had no other option. If he was a man, he would have bench him an entire season to make him leave.
But winning the title was more important than finances snd the well being of the club.
So as with Ferran, Dumbele, Lewa, Gundogan, Vitor, Raphinha, Lenglet, Umtiti, Eric we pay for the happy year of Xavistas.
A serious club owns mistakes.

In one year I will see a lot of crying that he is a snake, paid by some board members.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Flick just said he doesn't know anything about any surgery, he's already training and will step up training a notch in a week or two - so that's that...

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
I was thinking, maybe this is my PTC coming through.

All the reports coming out about his surgery are the outlests close to the board. And we know Fdj is not in good terms witht he board.

I think this is a rogue from the board to blame him and taking eyes of from the absolute shit their transfer window was. This report came out right after the news about Bernals ACL injury confirmation.

Joan

Pretty obvious it's not his fault the club gave him such a big contract and his right to exercise it.

Anyways, hope he's back soon. His return will probably determine how our season pans out.

JamDav1982

Folk fail to realise that Laporta was benefited from the contract early years and given the choice at that point would not have sought to revert it back.

He just piped up later when the years of 'deferral' kicked in.

Horatio

You're welcome
All the reports coming out about his surgery are the outlests close to the board. And we know Fdj is not in good terms witht he board.

We don’t know if he’s not on good terms with board. Is pure speculation. According to Jams are looking to keep him.

I have only ever seen Frenkie criticise the media for repeatedly making up lies. Never seen him like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans