Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrock

Lewa and gundogan are old, but In the case of gundogan is and was in the case of lewa WC.

Lewa came and helped us win our first league title in years.

Gundogan last season at 33 was better than de Jong as ever been for us.

Old yes
over paid yes.

All that doesn't change the fact that de Jong is costing the club an amount of money that only A WC player should be costing the club, and he's certainly NEVER been that.

JamDav1982

He had 14 asists and 5 goals. When FDJ achieves those numbers in one season we can talk. Won't even debate this shit anymore.

FDJ plays a different position.

FDJ had 15 goals/assists last time played even half the season as a CM under Koeman.

Far better season than Gundo had last year.

JamDav1982

Lewa and gundogan are old, but they are in the case of gundogan and was in the case of lewa WC.

Lewa came and helped us win our first league title in years.

Gundogan last season at 33 was better than de Jong as ever been for us.

Old yes
over paid yes.

All that doesn't change the fact that de Jong is costing the club an amount of money that only A WC player should be costing the club, and he's certainly NEVER been that.

Fake news.. FDJ was better that season than Lewa and better than Gundo was last season easily in that title win also.

Better value for money than those two.

Raketa10

FDJ plays a different position.

FDJ had 15 goals/assists last time played even half the season as a CM under Koeman.

Far better season than Gundo had last year.

The truth is that FDJ has no position. He is not a classic CM player, he is definitely not a box to box player nor a DM. His best position (by far) is in double pivot system and that just proves how limited he is. The truth is that in similar position Rakitic (the guy many of you underestimated) played a lot better and for way less money.

companyofcules

Gundo had 14 assists and 5 goals. When FDJ achieves those numbers in one season we can talk. Won't even debate this shit anymore.
15 but no silverware He was atrocious in defense.
Well, in my opinion FDJ is a holding mid with good offensive capabilities and good defensive ones. I don't think he will ever get those numbers from that deep. But the point is, Gundogan was mediocre.Easy to push asside, unraveling the dhape on defense, slow to react.
With the fodder him, Cancelo and Felix looked good.
I am not here to defend FDJ. I got bored with this nonsense.
In my opinion he is better than Kroos and I don't know his last salary

JamDav1982

The truth is that FDJ has no position. He is not a classic CM player, he is definitely not a box to box player nor a DM. His best position (by far) is in double pivot system and that just proves how limited he is.

Truth is he is the best double pivot Barca have and also was easily one of the best CMs under Xavi before changed formation.

Double pivot is a formation that virtually every top side are playing currently.

He literally played a season where he performed very well at.. CB, DM and CM and was best player after Messi while getting 15 goals/assists despite half the season in defensive roles.

Folk make out shite like he cant pass ball forward.. absolute delusion.

He plays the defensive DM as others are worse.. thats the reality.

Folk thinking likes of Gavi/Gundo can do that role.. try it and see.

companyofcules

The truth is that FDJ has no position. He is not a classic CM player, he is definitely not a box to box player nor a DM. His best position (by far) is in double pivot system and that just proves how limited he is.
He is box to box, but Barcelona has no concept of that.At Ajax was box to box that's why some idiots named him the new Iniesta
lol
In Barcelona he should have been the new Busquets but got no minutes and no training. So now we are left with a holding midfielder role helping the CDM

Raketa10

Truth is he is the best double pivot Barca have and also was easily one of the best CMs under Xavi before changed formation.

He literally played a season where he performed very well at.. CB, DM and CM and was best player after Messi while getting 15 goals/assists despite half the season in defensive roles.

Folk make out shite like he cant pass ball forward.. absolute delusion.

He plays the defensive DM as others are worse.. thats the reality.

Folk thinking likes of Gavi/Gundo can do that role.. try it and see.

15 goals and assists??? In 2022/23 he had 2 goals and 4 asists! His best season was under Ronald Koeman in 2020/21.

JamDav1982

15 goals and assists??? In 2022/23 he had 2 goals and 4 asists!

He got 6 goals/assists thats season and should have had a lot more like Pedri if players could finish the chances.. he got that from largely DM role and was doing more going forward than likes of Gavi at AM.

His all round stats that season at both ends were top from that position.

Raketa10

He got 6 goals/assists thats season and should have had a lot more like Pedri if players could finish the chances.. he got that from largely DM role and was doing more going forward than likes of Gavi at AM.

His all round stats that season at both ends were top from that position.

Ok so now it's Pedri's fault. :lol: Frenkie De Alibi

companyofcules

So Kroos earned 27 mil per year according to capo.
That is a big salary and he wasn't the star.

I don't think FDJ is inferior, maybe less german in his training.

JamDav1982

Ok so now it's Pedri's fault :lol:

No... I said Pedri should have more assists also...both created a lot of chances missed.

FDJ was the most progressive passer in that team and one of top creators as well as being the most dominant on the ball and one of the top defenisvely.

He was absolutely world class in that game v Real when sealed the league for example.

Much better season than Gundo had last year.. Messi last season he was better than Gundo last season also.

Birdy

It's kind of weird seeing people flame another person for demanding to be paid what he is owed.

If I was working for a company and they asked me to take a paycut because they were in trouble financially, but they'd pay it back to me later, I'd probably accept if we had a good working relationship.

Then a year or two later they are blasting me in the work place (or media) because the pay they owe me is an inconvenience to them now. Put yourself in his shoes. There is only one answer I would give said management-

Go. Fuck. Yourself. Pay me.

Period.

And if you say you'd do otherwise then you're simply a cuck.

It's not his fault the club has been run by incompetent, egocentric, corrupt scumbags for years.

I'd probably look out for myself as well and try to conservatively treat an injury vs jumping straight into surgery. This isn't a De Jong fanboy response, I'd think this of any player because he's human and nothing he has done has been to deliberately harm the club. The club did this to itself.

What a nice white washing post for the leech...

The truth is Frenkie De Fraud was given 3 options by Laporta, Allemany, and Deco the last 2 years:
1) Reduce wages now, and get the remainder in deferred payments
2) Extend with a wage cut, but same money over the course of the contract
3) Leave on a transfer (has been offered every transfer window since 2022)

Frenkie the leech rejected ALL 3 options.
Why? Because he wants to sit on his fat contract, fleece the club up to the last penny, then leave for free in 2026 and pocket sign-on bonus from another club

So, not it's not all rosy as you have it in your mind. And it's not a poor boy who demands his cut money.
This victimization his fanboys are portraying is outrageous.
His actions are despicable, and the best the club can do right now is stop playing his game, and act manly: sit him in the stands, get across the message that he ain't playing any minute until 2026, and force him to come to terms with any of the solutions available
No two ways about it

Gazzznigga

dont think it speaks good of this forum to label him a fraud or change his name. Very puerile!!

It was not his fault that Barca were shit at negotiating or pedantic in their financial management. 99% of those on this forum would do the same if presented with similar situation.

Birdy

Jamdav laddie just has a thing for blonde Barca dudes. :mats: :frenkie:

:sherlock:

Yup, was thinking the same. It must be something like that...
No other way to explain his irrational devotion and will to defend this fraud to death, even by fabricating data...

BTW, splendid change of thread title!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans