Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrock

At his best, he's an excellent system player who plays well when the team plays well. He's very rarely a difference-maker, so much so that his fanboys can always point out the one or two games in six years that he's made a difference. That says it all, really.

JamDav1982

Yup, was thinking the same. It must be something like that...
No other way to explain his irrational devotion and will to defend this fraud to death, even by fabricating data...

BTW, splendid change of thread title!!

Another one that does protest too much..

JamDav1982

At his best, he's an excellent system player who plays well when the team plays well. He's very rarely a difference-maker, so much so that his fanboys can always point out the one or two games in six years that he's made a difference. That says it all, really.
Fake news... was Barcas best player when beat Real to title and the games v them.

Had class performances as well as difference making moments.

Usual nonsense.. 'one or two games' from the folk who claim doesnt have them.. he had a standard week in week out that likes of Gavi cant get close to with his 20 pass a game performances etc.

There is a reason why his team mates and Xavi spoke so highly of him and Gavi looks up to him as his reference.

Last edited:

companyofcules

Anyway I give a fuck about this morronic ramblings. FDJ is flawless at being a holding mid, a bit too lazy for my taste and a bit overpaid.
Not his fault he is playing in a mediocre team.
Absolute mediocre that wxpects the midfield to score goals.
The attack is 10 place level. We are scraping results for 3 years now in a desperate manner.

companyofcules

Before that he had a decent attack but an absolute shambles of a defense snd midfield.
He wasted his career in Barcelona because the fans are idiots and the board mirror the fans. When he got here he was a one of the stars of the UCL

companyofcules

If you don’t see a difference between Kroos and Frenkie, maybe try another sport.
Kroos played for a club that had a strategy to make the team better and he was just setting the structure for others to shine.
Tf we are talking about? FDJ set the structure for Breithwood and Ferran and in the past every run at Roberto, Pique, Umtiti, Lenglet, Busquets was a goal.
Absolute trash for 8 years now.
Rakitic was always unable to hold the ball.
Trincao?
So yeah, there are statistic differences between FDJ and Kroos but FDJ won every important duel with the midfield of Real while having inferior teams.

Co0ter

What a nice white washing post for the leech...

The truth is Frenkie De Fraud was given 3 options by Laporta, Allemany, and Deco the last 2 years:
1) Reduce wages now, and get the remainder in deferred payments
2) Extend with a wage cut, but same money over the course of the contract
3) Leave on a transfer (has been offered every transfer window since 2022)

Frenkie the leech rejected ALL 3 options.
Why? Because he wants to sit on his fat contract, fleece the club up to the last penny, then leave for free in 2026 and pocket sign-on bonus from another club

So, not it's not all rosy as you have it in your mind. And it's not a poor boy who demands his cut money.
This victimization his fanboys are portraying is outrageous.
His actions are despicable, and the best the club can do right now is stop playing his game, and act manly: sit him in the stands, get across the message that he ain't playing any minute until 2026, and force him to come to terms with any of the solutions available
No two ways about it
Man, responses like this crack me up.

Little old Birdy getting a huge raise his boss OFFERRED him. A few years later the boss wants to tell him how to receive his money or villainizes him for not wanting to give it up. Little Birdy then says sure boss, I'll give up my money. Can I get a cracker now?

Shit is hilarious.

Your job is not your friend. You sign a contract and they pay you depending on that contract. If it were the other way around your job would fuck you over every chance they'd get. I'd personally hand Laporta a hankerchief on my way to the bank.

jamrock

Think about it, would the club be doing all they've done,

They tried to force him out.

Multiple attempts at renegotiations

For someone who is costing them around the same as

Raphinha
Koundé
Fati
Olmo.

It doesn't make sense when you think about it, does it?

Last edited:

Co0ter

To think the club would be doing all they've done,

They tried to force him out.

Multiple attempts at renegotiations

For someone who is costing them around the same as

Raphinha
Koundé
Fati
Olmo.

It doesn't make sense when you think about it, does it?
It doesn't make any sense at all.

But it is entirely the clubs fault. Not the players. They didn't put a gun to his head and tell him to take all their money. They fucked up the clubs finances, they fucked up salaries for decades, then they fucked up with the deferred salaries.

I could understand renegotiating his contract by extending it a year or two to reduce the yearly expense, but maybe he doesn't want to be here that long?! Would you? Look at the absolute shitshow the club currently is, why would any top player want to stay? Maybe they aren't guaranteeing him a payout for the outstanding salary if he transfers out of the club?

We don't know those details. What I do know is that it's the clubs fault and problem. People blaming players for the clubs situation is just some serious copium.

Would I take a large 80mil fee and use his huge salary to strengthen the team in several places and make us all around stronger? Absolutely. But I'm not going to blame the player for not wanting to flush his own fat contract down the toilet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans