Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

Isn't that the same report? I see Esport 3 in there? Can't understand shit other than that.

It's an update from Esport 3.

They already reported that we've agreed to terms with FDJ yesterday, but today are saying that the transfer fee negotiation range will be 50-75 million.

FC433

50m to 75m is a fair price knowing that there are other clubs interested.

50m fee + 15m addons should be enough, I believe.

I also strongly believe that we should really prepare C. Alena because he is the only one that we have is good at attacking and going forward.

Now we need a couple of very young wingers, LW ones. Malcom and Dembele + maybe one more or two because we do not really have any in the academy.

Sorin

It's an update from Esport 3.

They already reported that we've agreed to terms with FDJ yesterday, but today are saying that the transfer fee negotiation range will be 50-75 million.

Understood, however until I see some dutch sources reporting this, I can't help but remain doubtful.

I really, really want this to happen though and regarding the price, when you see Bayern offering 35m pounds on the likes of Hudson Odoi it doesn't seem that much to pay 20-30m more on a more proven talent like FDJ. Hell, Chelsea have rejected that offer and is rumored to want at least 40m pounds(~45m euros). Don't see why people are turned off when they see the price.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
I am really confident on the players part whatever little more money the likes of psg are offering him, playing with Messi will outweigh that. And if he chooses us then i’m sure 75 million will also please Ajax.

Riordon

somebody who can find these esport 3 reports? can't find anything on their website and dont trust these twitter accounts

Vilarrubi

Put a Ballon d'Or clause in it. :bartomeu:

Think we’ve learnt our lesson putting those in as we’ll be paying out in 2020 when Gomes leads Everton to Champions League glory being top scorer in the competition too.

(I know it was for Valencia but that ruined my line)

Joan

Think we’ve learnt our lesson putting those in as we’ll be paying out in 2020 when Gomes leads Everton to Champions League glory being top scorer in the competition too.

(I know it was for Valencia but that ruined my line)

Not if we bring him back soon enough :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans