Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riordon

If he get Frenkie we can sell Rakitic this summer. He is has a high reputation around the world and we should at the very least be able to get 40m for him in this market. Plus Gomes, Rafinha(?) and Denis Suarez should all leave.

Rumours say he will get around 20m for Denis Suarez, 30-40 for Gomes and Rafinha is difficult.

Raketa10

If he get Frenkie we can sell Rakitic this summer. He is has a high reputation around the world and we should at the very least be able to get 40m for him in this market. Plus Gomes, Rafinha(?) and Denis Suarez should all leave.

Rumours say he will get around 20m for Denis Suarez, 30-40 for Gomes and Rafinha is difficult.

If we get both Rabiot and De Jong we'll sell Rakitic for sure and certainly for more than 40 mil.

wisconsincule

Frenkie still liking Barca posts on Instagram lol. It’s blatantly obvious he wants to come here. Just comes down to the financials. I would be really fucking impressed if we got all of our summer signings done this winter. Rabiot and Todibo for free and FDJ for ~75mil. :bartomeu:

Trickykid

Frenkie still liking Barca posts on Instagram lol. It’s blatantly obvious he wants to come here. Just comes down to the financials. I would be really fucking impressed if we got all of our summer signings done this winter. Rabiot and Todibo for free and FDJ for ~75mil. :bartomeu:

Not that I disagree, but we'd still need a striker, which is going to tough as balls in this shitty market.

Raketa10

Don't think Todibo is the solution for next season. He will probably go on a loan. If he is our only CB signing for the next season than I hope Umtiti will be 100% fit for 2019/2020 season.

Last edited:

Joan

Far from over. This tweet is really BS with a lot of wishy-washy stuff such as "Barca THINKS the footballer wants to come here" and "FCB TRUSTS that the player will decide for them".

PSG is offering more money. Ajax would naturally prefer PSG's offer. Everything hinges on what De Jong prefers. And it doesn't look like we know what he wants. Sounds like wishful thinking and hope right now.

That tweet was posted by @gerardromero himself. Didn't even bother reading.

Joan

I find it naive to think he'd choose a club over money. Imo, he'll come only if our offer is close enough to theirs.

Joan

(1) It was published a month ago.
(2) Overmars says Barcelona is his favorite. His highlighted.
(3) Everyone cares about money. It's a BS statement.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I find it naive to think he'd choose a club over money. Imo, he'll come only if our offer is close enough to theirs.

Exactly. The latest round of rumors about De Jong sound very suspicious and lacking substance to me, they sound more like our wishful thinking than anything concrete.

Devils

[tw]1083034163861696512[/tw]

PSG have opened talks with Nianggolan and Soler.

Seems like they are moving on from FDJ.

Newcomer

[tw]1083034163861696512[/tw]

PSG have opened talks with Nianggolan and Soler.

Seems like they are moving on from FDJ.

No.

As i told you previously, those links are for the winter market. We are searching ideally for 2 defensive midfielders this winter, even if i'm afraid we won't get even one. We have simply no money to struck a good deal this winter.

de Jong wont leave Ajax before this summer, so it is a very separate story.

Also, this article is a detailed story of the tweets you posted previously, where they say those deals are unlikely.

Short story : PSG can't pay the 75 M€ quoted fee of de Jong this winter even if he doesn't come. Like Barcelona, we are trying to seal the deal for the summer. PSG can only afford 20/30 M€ max for this winter and try and get 2 defensive midfielders through loans.

Newcomer

Incredible scenes if QSG end up with the discount vidal in nainggolan.

forever in barca's shadow. :valverde::bartomeu:

Banter aside, PSG has only 1 defensive midfielder: Verratti.
I dont want Nainggolan for various reasons but we have no one if the little italian is injured or suspended. Beggars can't be choosers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans