Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi983

I don't think BeIn, an international station, would be reporting that unless there was some substantial momentum behind it.

That said, them reporting that FDJ is close to Barca, is bigger than any of the reports linking him to PSG.

They are citing AS as their source.

Arizona Scott

De Jong has excellent metrics. I kind of wanted to watch the Real-Ajax tie 1st to see him in a more stressful and intense environment, but if a better deal can be hammered out now, terrific.

Very good developments.

CatalinR10

De Jong has excellent metrics. I kind of wanted to watch the Real-Ajax tie 1st to see him in a more stressful and intense environment, but if a better deal can be hammered out now, terrific.

Very good developments.

i think barca wants to make the deal happen for next summer

Newcomer

How much can you afford to spend in the summer without selling anyone?

Really, no one has a fucking clue.

Fly Emirates deals comes to an end this summer so we will get a new main sponsor deal.
It is reported we want something in the range of 60/80 M€.
Companies being reported are Air France, some asian companies or some Qatari sponsor.

We are due to improve the Nike deal aswell since we got two Nike posterboys in Neymar and Mbappé.
We are on 25 M€/year so far, we want like 50/60 M€.
Also, we have a weird relationship with Nike since we are the only team with double manufacturer : Nike for national shirts and Jordan (a Nike brand) for CL. Next year, Jordan will be on away national shirt and CL kit will be Nike.
Nasser reported that is was a 100 M€ deal without detail. So, we dont know if it is what the collaboration will amount on sales or if it is the cut PSG get.

Then, the main point is the FFP. For the third time, they want to retroactively decrease our sponsorships and even want us to cancel the QTA deal. This is a big question mark to grasp an idea about our budget.

I didnt even dream for us to be able to fork out 75 M€ like that on one player and some reliable insiders are saying that our interest in de Ligt is real (even if it is far from being as close as de Jong).
That means we are planning to spend 150 M€.

However, they also said we will do a lot of player trading. Cavani should be out. Kurzawa aswell, Alves is out of contract (big salary out).

Devils

[tw]1083133211373379584[/tw]

AS + Esport3 says we are EXTREMELY close to reaching an agreement with Ajax for a transfer for him this summer.

Nothanks

100%

we have something good with arthur idk how we'll juggle all the youngsters

alena, rabiot, arthurt, rabiot, de jong all needing minutes + rakitic / vidal / busquets

we'd have to loan alena, sell rakitic and reduce arthurs minutes to make everything even
if valverde stays i dont see how rakitic will be sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans