Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't think there's a club that loses out on these kind of players more than Barca. It started from 2012 when Rosell wanted to sign Thiago Silva, but forgot to call AC Milan until they had signed a deal with PSG ffs :lol:

Somehow it's always PSG who cucks them too. Bartomeu and co. are literally Nasser's bitch. You bet one of the reasons they want Rabiot is because of some screwed up revenge plan they have in mind.

serghei

I don't know how but our club is always in the middle of the worst of the transfer market yearly clowning around circus shows.

Thiago Silva, Verratti, Neymar, Neymar again (this time on the losing side), Dembele, Coutinho. Fuck that. Let's just step back a bit, calm down, because we've started to be more like a crazy girl going to shopping with her big daddy's paycheck. In the meantime, we play mostly the same way, with the same flaws in the team.

There's more to making a new team than just going around for the hottest toys and the ones that stir the most shit. Every transfer window almost we're right into some new crazy shit transfer.

Centauri B

I don't think there's a club that loses out on these kind of players more than Barca. It started from 2012 when Rosell wanted to sign Thiago Silva, but forgot to call AC Milan until they had signed a deal with PSG ffs :lol:

Somehow it's always PSG who cucks them too. Bartomeu and co. are literally Nasser's bitch. You bet one of the reasons they want Rabiot is because of some screwed up revenge plan they have in mind.

Or maybe Qatar FC has more money than we do.

xXKonan

I mean to be fair I get De Jong's concerns about not getting the game time he probably wants under our current setup+Rabiot.

This is Valverde we are talking about. A coach who only has one spot available in his Midfield setup as the other two are reserved for the Princess and Biscuits in his eyes. The other spot he has to fight with is Arthur, potentially Rabiot, Vidal and Alena.

I mean look what happened with Vidal and Arthur, both are performing well While Busi and Rakitic haven't shown the consistency yet they still start while both Vidal and Arthur have to fight for the one spot.

serghei

I mean to be fair I get De Jong's concerns about not getting the game time he probably wants under our current setup+Rabiot.

This is Valverde we are talking about. A coach who only has one spot available in his Midfield setup as the other two are reserved for the Princess and Biscuits in his eyes. The other spot he has to fight with is Arthur, potentially Rabiot, Vidal and Alena.

I mean look what happened with Vidal and Arthur, both are performing well While Busi and Rakitic haven't shown the consistency yet they still start while both Vidal and Arthur have to fight for the one spot.

Seems to be like a stupid idea to base a decision that could define your career for a decade maybe based on a manager who may not even be at the club in a few months. On average a Barca manager lasts up to 3 years. Valverde will stay, at best, this season and the next.

I think De Jong is directed by Ajax and his agent to PSG because they know PSG pay up whatever they want almost. You'd have to be a poor business man to not direct your client to PSG if you're a football agent right now.

Thiago10

ffs can't believe we're going to miss out on this guy.. absolutely gutted

we need a serious revamp and rejuvenation of our midfield and we don't go after potentially the biggest talent of his generation, who on top of that is made to play for us? jesus fucking christ

Centauri B

Amusing to see how many people believe that players will choose a club depending on who the manager is or who calls to lobby for it.

90% is about money (at least) 10% (or less) is about prestige and chance of winning the CL.

serghei

Situations like these will happen more and more. More hyped up young players will demand sums upwards of 100m. until PSG and City decide they are stuffed with too many players. Then from that point on, the normal teams will start picking up the talents on the market.

soul24rage

Amusing to see how many people believe that players will choose a club depending on who the manager is or who calls to lobby for it.

90% is about money (at least) 10% (or less) is about prestige and chance of winning the CL.

It really depends on the player. If you're a player who has the talent to play for one of the clubs who is challenging for top honours, then its something like 65% honours 35% money.

If you have the talent that is not challenging for top honours then I would agree with your percentage.

serghei

I'd rather see us putting more work into finding a great manager for this team, than to fight biding wars with PSG for hyped up players. That's what has been missing for years, someone who can lead the team, motivate the squad, and develop the players.

Quality players is the last thing we lack.

Jair Ventura

Seems to be like a stupid idea to base a decision that could define your career for a decade maybe based on a manager who may not even be at the club in a few months. On average a Barca manager lasts up to 3 years. Valverde will stay, at best, this season and the next.

I think De Jong is directed by Ajax and his agent to PSG because they know PSG pay up whatever they want almost. You'd have to be a poor business man to not direct your client to PSG if you're a football agent right now.

You’re just bitter. If it were only about money he wouldn’t have eliminated City months ago.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
ffs can't believe we're going to miss out on this guy.. absolutely gutted

we need a serious revamp and rejuvenation of our midfield and we don't go after potentially the biggest talent of his generation, who on top of that is made to play for us? jesus fucking christ

It is OK, we have Arthur who is doing very well and a promising Puig down the road.

There are other midfielders like Ndombele etc. that we can go after. But in the end we will get Rabiot.

Jair Ventura

I'd rather see us putting more work into finding a great manager for this team, than to fight biding wars with PSG for hyped up players. That's what has been missing for years, someone who can lead the team, motivate the squad, and develop the players.

Quality players is the last thing we lack.

Barca spent nearly €300m on Dembele & Coutinho. Stop the dramatics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans