Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemente

Well there must be a reason Netherlands out of nowhere play the hottest football right now, hope he can turn our drastic midfield into the best in the world, will need a proper manager first of course.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Price is fucking absurd, how can anyone genuinely justify this type of price for a player who still has a lot of prove.
Absolutely Mental and people have the nerve to call out clubs like PSG for inflating the market.

clemente

Price is fucking absurd, how can anyone genuinely justify this type of price for a player who still has a lot of prove.
Absolutely Mental and people have the nerve to call out clubs like PSG for inflating the market.

Its not that simple, its not like we want to pay this amount of money for players, the clubs just won't sell for less and if we don't pay, someone else will, which isn't an option since we must stay n1 club with the most superstars.

VN10

Oh, so now we are liking him again? Farmer de Jong!

Awesome news! Hope it's true.

On a side note, Overmars played Bartomeu! This price is as much as a meme as Bartomeu is.
Overmars is doing a very good job at Ajax! Arsenal wants Overmars as their football director, shouldn't we be interested either?

Last edited:

Ajax

Congrats guys! Superhappy with this deal.

Sickkk amoumt of money for ajax and more reasons to watch Barca play. Really hope frenkie can cope with the pressure of being the 90m man. If i were a barca fan I would be very worried about the salaries at the club. Absolute madness.

90m is a 1 time thing. 75 or 90 doesnt matter THAT much but 5x16m salary is a potential risk. When he fails or breaks his knees you need a replacement while paying the remainder of the contract. Impossible to sell...

Anyway. This must be some kind of record. I think you broke the record fee for:

- netherlands (43-90)
- dutch player (85-90)
- ajax (43-90)
- willem 2 (they get a cut)
- rkc (youth club)

Ajax paid 1euro for him in 2014 or something. That must be some record as well

Last edited:

George_Costanza

Why are you all so sure? I liked it better the other way, Farmer de Jong.

VacantFewCoypu-max-1mb.gif

VN10

Had PSG bought him, you would've said Nasser played us.

Not at all.

I would have said Bartomeu/Abidal failed cause they weren't able to convince a Barca fan to come to Barca.

90 Million is way to much for Frenkie, Overmars played Bartomeu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans