Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newcomer

Don, how did De Jong do in those two games against Bayern?

I didn't watch them.

Was not very good, not very present.
To be fair, Bayern was pressing him on purpose.
At the end of the game, he lost a ball that gave Bayern a goal.

He had done the same mistake in Eredivisie against PEC Zwolle (giving 1v1 and gk save it for a corner. They scored from the corner).

BarçaBarça

Tbh he sounds like a very considerate and level-headed person in his recent interviews. Makes sense for him to really consider PSG and Man City.
He went with his dream, and I really hope it turns out well for both him and us! :)

Ajax

Whut. People think we will outplay Real?? Lol

We are not without a chance but i wouldnt take any bet under 6x over 2 games

We can score and outplay them for short periods but a lot of stuff has to go our way to male it through. Like red cards and lucky penalties

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Whut. People think we will outplay Real?? Lol

We are not without a chance but i wouldnt take any bet under 6x over 2 games

We can score and outplay them for short periods but a lot of stuff has to go our way to male it through. Like red cards and lucky penalties

Yes. Create a lot of chances, play better overall, but Real still comfortably go through.

Riordon

Just watched some of the game today. It would be a waste to play this guy as a DM. He is way too good offensively for that. Left interior it is.

DonAK

Just watched some of the game today. It would be a waste to play this guy as a DM. He is way too good offensively for that. Left interior it is.

From what I understood, the club told him they see him playing in front of Busquets in the short-term so I imagine we'll see a midfield of de Jong - Busquets - Arthur quite a few times next season.

Will be interesting to see how it works.

Won't be surprised if Busquets leaves after the 2020 season.

Jair Ventura

When moved from 6 to 8 he's no longer a special talent. Just a good one. He doesn't carry the same attributes as say, Houssem Aouar or Lo Celso.

Ajax

He was interviewed after tonights game. He said he went to the supermarket today. He used the selfscan. He denied going to COOP but refused to name his favorite grocery store.

^this is all true^

DonAK

He was interviewed after tonights game. He said he went to the supermarket today. He used the selfscan. He denied going to COOP but refused to name his favorite grocery store.

^this is all true^

I honestly don't get it. What is he talking about or referring to? For what it's worth I use the self-scan at Coop all the time. Convenient.

Ajax

The journalist asked about what he did today, after the hectic days. He did groceries with his gf. The interviewer asked if the girl at the register was hot but he used the selfscan. Then some stuff about COOP

We got some quality journalism here

Devils

He needs to ditch his snowbunny gf.

Hopefully Vidal, Boateng and Murillo takes him out on the town and gets him hooked up wth a Catalan bad bytch.

Zidane82

Was not very good, not very present.
To be fair, Bayern was pressing him on purpose.
At the end of the game, he lost a ball that gave Bayern a goal.

He had done the same mistake in Eredivisie against PEC Zwolle (giving 1v1 and gk save it for a corner. They scored from the corner).

He'll be fine .. we already have Roberto and Rakitic giving the ball away in dangerous positions.. he'll just fit in nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans