Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBfan22

its not bullshit those are facts.. problem is : its useless if u need 4 seconds to reach it.. by that time a defender is already dusted. pique has poor acceleration

You stated that Rakitić is in top 3 fastest players in our squad. I called bullshit on that. I know that players like Busquets and Rakitić need ages to reach their top speed.

God Serena

What's the point of measuring how fast someone is if you don't take into account how long it takes them to actually reach that speed? If I race you and beat you by 30+ seconds because you take a long time to reach your top speed, I hate to say it to you bro, but you're slow as shit.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
One of the reason Frenkie holds onto the ball is to attract defenders and open up space for a pass after accelerating past them. But that can obviously sometimes backfire too.

Riordon

Guys, im so bad at reading and analysing these. But what do they tell us about frenkie and rabiot?

DxC_WBJXcAEKzV8.jpg:large

xXKonan

[tw]1093468179857371136[/tw]

Translation thanks to Reddit.

Frenkie de Jong: "If I succeed in Barca, it is possible to make my whole career as Messi. I wish I had number 21, we'll see. Nike wants me to play with ' FRENKIE ' on my jersey for merchandising reasons, but I'm not sure I want to. "

FCBfan22

Frenkie de Jong: "If I succeed in Barca, it is possible to make my whole career as Messi. I wish I had number 21, we'll see. Nike wants me to play with ' FRENKIE ' on my jersey for merchandising reasons, but I'm not sure I want to. "

WTF? Is De Jong too compicated for them?

khaled_a_d

I think he should either get 16 or 21 and Alena gets 16.
17 is also a good option if Nurillo leaves

Devils

Let him have the 21 shirt.

The last thing we want to do is give him #4 or #14 and have him feeling increased pressure and nerves over a number.

Joan

Nonsense. No point in comparing his stay to Messi's. He could if he stayed at Ajax his whole career.

Campos

I’m an Ajax fan. And see him play every week.
Also saw him play weekly at Jong Ajax (reserve team like Barca B).

First things first:
I think he’s a (little) bit overhyped. The media compared him with Cruijff, Beckenbauer, Modric, Xavi, Iniesta etc etc (please don’t do that to him).
He has failed to impress lately to be honest; He just drops deep, receive the ball, carries it for a few seconds. And pass it to Blind or De Ligt. That’s all he does the last few weeks. Like he’s already at Barca (with his head). He need to focus, and realize that’s he’s still an Ajax player for the next 6 months.

Despite my critisme still think he will be world class within 2-3 years.
He has "something special”. His awareness, ball control and intelligence are really world class. But he needs to work on his physical strength. He’s pretty weak. That’s why i think Barca was a better option than Man City. He will fit in Peps system. But i don't think he's physical enough for the Premier League

Before all the hype. He really did play well. He can carries the ball forward like no one else can. Like he has glue on his feet or something
Looking forward to see him play for Barca. Hopefully he can live up the expectation.

P.S We all love Frenkie. But De Ligt is the real gem of Ajax.

About to play against RM. Hopefully they don't get thrashed.

Before the winterbreak Ajax was really playing great football.
We conceded 9 goals in 18 matches.
After the winterbreak we conceded 11 goals in 3 matches.

Don't know what happens. But it's a bad moment for us to face Real.
I hope they prove I'm wrong, and we can surprise and beat them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans