Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychotsek

Rakitic at the moment is irreplaceable. Him leaving next summer would be devastating for the team . He is the only player on team who can successfully replace Busi and still plays box to box better than anyone on the team . If someone has to go then it's Vidal,Rafinha and Dennis.

Busi/Raki
Raki/De Jong
Artur/Alena/Puig

We could be competitive while giving time to the youngsters to develop. Next summer we'll have to start looking for a DM replacement.

VN10

You are without a doubt one of the biggest trolls on this forum and that is saying something.

In what universe is the Eredivisie ( :lol: ) better than Ligue 1? By no measurement is that the case. Neither economy, talent work, actual level, UEFA coefficient list, European performances in recent seasons, exposure etc. I am saying that as an open and well-known critique of Ligue 1 here. In fact Eredivisie is BELOW the level of the Belgian league. The same Belgian league that has performed better in Europe in recent seasons.

https://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/data/method5/crank2019.html

Eredivisie is ranked 11th in Europe. The Belgian 8th. Enough said.

Serie A is the league that has spent more money on transfers other than PL in recent seasons. La Liga is third. Total nonsense. Both La Liga and Serie A are on the rise economically and the potentail is billion times larger than anything the Eredivisie can ever dream about.

Since when is the Dutch economy stronger than the Spanish or Italian one? The Italian economy is the 8th largest economy in the world FFS while Spain is 13th. The Netherlands has a long way to catch up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

BTW, how is that Ibrahima Konaté and Yerry Mina comparison going for you?:lol:

https://streamja.com/veVG

Third-party ownership is not much widespread in Spain at all (that is Portugal) and in Italy it is no longer legal. Shows how much you know.:facepalm:

BTW, I saw the Feyenoord-Ajax "derby". Some shocking level of football and defending from de Ligt. Even more shocking referring. Yes, THAT league, will surpass La Liga and Serie A and Ligue 1 too. Maybe in another galaxy.:lol:

Says I'm a troll, but moves forward displaying his lack of economical knowledge. Good job! Haha!
Let me give you a free tip: the DGP of a country, is by far the worst metric to compare economies. Let alone compare the strength and steadyness in the long run.

I compared the Eredivisie to Liga NOS, thats Portugal remember? I didn't compare it with the Lique 1, Serie A or La Liga, joker.
A course in reading comprehension might work miracles for you! ;)

Don't even know why I spend energy responding to such a clueless, probably pretty uneducated, human being like you.
Go ahead, let everyone know you schooled them again. Besides that being sad, I enjoy the funny side of it.

Let me put it like this, I won't respond anymore to you. Not because you 'schooled' me, but because your lack of knowledge and overating your own intelligence, is not worth to discus topics with.

What a joke :lol:

Leo_Messi

Says I'm a troll, but moves forward displaying his lack of economical knowledge. Good job! Haha!
Let me give you a free tip: the DGP of a country, is by far the worst metric to compare economies. Let alone compare the strength and steadyness in the long run.

I compared the Eredivisie to Liga NOS, thats Portugal remember? I didn't compare it with the Lique 1, Serie A or La Liga, joker.
A course in reading comprehension might work miracles for you! ;)

Don't even know why I spend energy responding to such a clueless, probably pretty uneducated, human being like you.
Go ahead, let everyone know you schooled them again. Besides that being sad, I enjoy the funny side of it.

Let me put it like this, I won't respond anymore to you. Not because you 'schooled' me, but because your lack of knowledge and overating your own intelligence, is not worth to discus topics with.

What a joke :lol:

You are the type of troll that would be writing Ligue 1 as well. Comparing Eredivisie with the Portuguese league is not any better. All of my points, expect the economical aspect, remain the same. Not that the economical aspect and difference of purchase power is great. In fact the top Portuguese clubs are richer than all of the Dutch clubs.

No, it is not. When comparing economies across borders GDP (nominal) is usually what is looked at first.

I am quite educated (probably more than most users here) but that is besides the point. Me confusing one word in a serial troll's post (which was inaccurate even if it was the Portuguese league) won't change that.

Anyway your trolling could not have come at a better occasion. A 19 year old de Ligt supposedly being better than EVERY single of our 5 CB's already for him to have an absolute nightmare of a game against the bang average team that is Feyenoord and a 36 year old RVP toying with him.

The same day the next "Yerry Mina" ( :lol: ) Ibrahima Konaté scores one of the best goals, if not the best goal for a CB, this season across all the top leagues in Europe.:facepalm: :lol:

It is like the above occurred just to make you look even more stupid than you are already!

Keep it going.

Last edited:

VN10

Hahaha! Keep it up! Provide us with more entertainment :lol:

You're the type of person so say 'the earth is flat, because do you ever see or notice curves'. Hahaha. Do you believe the earth is flat? I'm curious.

Zidane82

Rakitic at the moment is irreplaceable. Him leaving next summer would be devastating for the team . He is the only player on team who can successfully replace Busi and still plays box to box better than anyone on the team . If someone has to go then it's Vidal,Rafinha and Dennis.

Busi/Raki
Raki/De Jong
Artur/Alena/Puig

We could be competitive while giving time to the youngsters to develop. Next summer we'll have to start looking for a DM replacement.
Wow you're serious as well !!

I initially thought you were being sarcastic

Zidane82

Busi/Raki
Raki/De Jong
Artur/Alena/Puig

De Jong could do the DM much better than Raki even now !!

Zidane82

You are either really obssesed with Raki or paid good money every time you write his name here.

You need to get your head around the concept of CONTEXT !!

It's a flamin forum I replied to a direct comment about Rakitic .. and even included it in my post !!

Get a grip !

Messi983

there-is-no-need-to-be-upset-29072914.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans