Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riordon

I would love to see our young guys develop under a coach who is good developing youth. Imagine them with a young Pep.

Or someone like Nagelsmann.

vlad

Stop worrying guys. Playing in La Liga is harder than playing in Eredivisie, no doubt, but also playing in a team filled with top class players is easier than playing in a team of youngsters where you are the best player.

He is playing in top team with class players for eredivision standard, and if you have some talent, you have it on easy mode there, and considering in which state is football in nederland and how their talents are doing in europe... Its not about being worry, its just that you dont jump on a hype train like alot of fans with a good reason

Jair Ventura

Dodged a bullet tbh. Lots of potential there, but you can’t convince me he’s the best player in his position at his age group.

tacticvarium

It's always wise to have moderate or even low expectations for new signings unless they are already established players.
Frenkie is definitely not an established player and still has long way to go. People seems to forget that he is turning only 22 this year. It could go either way.

Zidane82

I know but after Coutinho, I'm getting scared of these exorbitantly big money signings. And Coutinho came from a top league.

Plus, the Eredivisie has been a minefield over the last few years.

He'll do great despite being managed by Valverde and carrying Rakitic game after game :)

messi2140

6racies Xavi
We need to wait and see how he comes and does here and instead of quickly getting the pitchforks out.

To make matters even more hilarious there were question marks if he would even play against Heracles today , people are lambasting Ten Hag for actually letting him play.

Jair Ventura

He hasn’t even played for us and PSG already dodged a bullet.

PSG you can keep dodging bullets.

Retardation.

It's retarded to prefer spending 90m on an established player of the same age group? Ndombele is only a few months older and has bossed City and PSG's midfields. Soon he'll get a chance to perform against Barca as well, and I'm confident he'll be up to the task.

That's what I mean by dodged a bullet. There's better players that can be had for comparable or even cheaper fee's.

KingLeo10

Dodged a bullet tbh. Lots of potential there, but you can’t convince me he’s the best player in his position at his age group.

One of the top 5 worst posts ever made on this forum, by the one and only Jair "Cuckmeister" Ventura.

Luckily, we'll only see you for another week or so before your annual hibernation. :dembele:

xXKonan

Has one bad game.

"pSg DodGed A bUlLeTt" -Jair Ventura.

Don't kid yourself dude, you were in here laughing at us and calling us Salty in this thread when the reports of PSG were close to signing him back in December.

Jair Ventura

I realize you lot are clowns who flip flop back and forth with the wind, but I’ve maintained that Ndombélé was the better player even when FDJ was reportedly headed to Paris. You can find the posts yourselves. Even @Newcomer reiterated time and again that although talented, he wasn’t fully convinced by FDJ.

Also note that I’ve never had doubts about Dembele or Arthur, so that kills your BS right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans