Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zidane82

You should seek help, man. Your obsession with Raki isn’t even remotely healthy.

Its actually very healthy as It's all tongue in cheek ... it's my way of coping with our disastrous situation..
Playing Rakitic every game and Roberto at RB is very nearly as bad as Serri stubbornly sticking by Jorghino whilst playing Kante on the right

Anyways it's not like I'm the only one dissing him and Roberto ( and Suarez)

Last edited:

El Flaco

Says Frenkie is fit and will play against Real Madrid tomorrow. The midfielder was doubtful after he got injured against Heracles, but is fit enough to play.

[tw]1095327575088484353[/tw]

FCBfan22

Real Madrid, who just started their season, against Ajax, who are basically one big defensive hole lately...

This could end badly.

mc_lovin

The games vs Madrid will be less chaotic than the games vs Heracles and Feyenoord, which might benefit Ajax (not too optimistic though).

gregorrin10

Seems that he's fit, can't wait to see how our new boy does tonight, will be watching for sure! :cheers: I'm worried though, cause Ajax is in bad form, while Madrid quite the opposite, this is exactly why i said right after the draw that it's a shame the games are still 2 months away...cause December Ajax would have a more than decent chance to knock out December Madrid.

Now I'm at least hoping for two great individual performances by both De Jong and De Ligt. De Jong so that he avoids having more critics from any stupid Cules even before his arrival, as he really doesn't need the added pressure that he'll bring with his price in the first place anyway, while De Ligt so that he can really convince our Board, that he is worthy another 80M investment, which he is, like De Jong was. If Ajax manage to somehow knock Madrid out in the process, even better. Don't think it's happening though.

Last edited:

Leo_Messi

I think that he will put up a great performance. After that dreadful performance against Heracles (that game was played on an artificial pitch which probably explains his bad performance and him going out with an injury/knock) he almost has to provided that he is fit. He won't lack motivation. I think that we will see clear traces of why we signed him tonight. However a lot depends on how Ajax will perform as a team. If they fail, there is only so much that he will be able to do from his position on the pitch. Him, Ziyech and Neres (hopefully he will start) will be crucial to get something going for Ajax. Dolberg would have to perform as well and make himself available and dangerous.

Last edited:

Campos

I want to temper your expectations a little bit here.
He's playing like shit, the last few weeks (the whole team does). He ain't the player he was before the winterbreak.

He knows that all eyes are on him tonight. Will that make him nervous, or will he show why Barca paid so much for him.
We will see..

Hopefully we can see the Frenkie from before the winterbreak.

Jair Ventura

Looking forward to his performance today. Excited to see how he performs against Madrid versus how Ndombele performs against Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans