Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saladin

This guy is the best midfielder in the world.

Hard to think of anyone better ATM. Rodri? No. Pogba, Fernandinho, Ndombélé? No. Modric? Hell no.

He is possibly the best midfielder in the world already. Amazing signing.

EDIT: In-form KdB is probably just an inch better, but at their current form I reckon Frenkie edges even Kevin.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

We started last game vs Napoli with Busi and Rakitic and i have no ideea how they didn't win 5-0. Our midfield was run over again and utter shit.

No Rakitic and Busi today and their midfield was 0. Score was also 4-0 after 1 hour of play.

Simply outstanding , this man is a god.

clemente

Hard to think of anyone better ATM. Rodri? No. Pogba, Fernandinho, Ndombélé? No. Modric? Hell no.

He is possibly the best midfielder in the world already. Amazing signing.

EDIT: In-form KdB is probably just an inch better, but at their current form I reckon Frenkie edges even Kevin.

Really... Don't wanna ruin the party but thats just insulting to KDB, he is one of those "alien" level of players, under proper manager Frenkie could get there maybe.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is incredibly gifted physically. Certainly he is one of those fabled physical midfielders BBZ dreams about despite his appearance.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Quite simply the difference maker. He was at fault for the second and third goal. Broke the press, beat defenders and took the play to the final third. Beside these moments of brilliance he is otherwise solid, and works hard. Don't know what else you could ask for.

xXKonan

You could find young and very talented CB's these days.

But when it comes to Midfielders like FDJ? those are very rare. That's why I didn't shed any tears when De Ligt, went to Juve. We already got the far more important one of the two.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION]

Remember when you wanted Rabiot instead because he was better and physically more gifted :pep:

Changed your mind now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans