Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc_lovin

The Frenkie De Jong thread on redcafe is gold as well. No idea why some people cant spot his talent. His movement is so natural, absolutely mindblowing.

VN10

The Frenkie De Jong thread on redcafe is gold as well. No idea why some people cant spot his talent. His movement is so natural, absolutely mindblowing.

'Bring football back home'... there's nothing football about shooting at goal from 40 meters and running from box to box while defenders shoot the ball past you. Ironically they cant spot Frenkie's talent either.

Horatio

You're welcome
LMAO , thats he why played every Copa game for 90 mins. GTFO with those retarded excuses just so you can defend Valverde some more.

What are you talking about? This was what Arthur was criticized for in general here on multiple occasions . That he looked done after an hour of play.

His adaption time to La Liga was one of the main discussions in his thread.

Last edited:

Gnidrologist

You definitely were undermining FDJ in favor of Rabiot. And you undermined De Ligt in favor of Lenglet at the same time.

In fact, I distinctly remember you saying FDJ had a problem because he tried "too much forward passing" :lol:
He actually listed him among "choir boy" midfielders too even though it was clear at that time already, that he is great athletically and defensively. It's a thing with pathological demagogues. They are flip floppers that constantly change their story post hoc.

Tbh, De Jong really looks very young boyish, but he's deceptively strong and aggressive. Add to that great IQ and you have not only smart playmaker, but also exceptional workhorse, who's good in duels and tackling.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
What are you talking about? This was what Arthur was criticized for in general here on multiple occasions . That he looked done after an hour of play.

Here is a crazy theory , hear me out. Maybe he started looking tired more at the end of the game because he also had to do the job of the 2 grandpas he was playing with.

giphy.gif

Gnidrologist

His adaption time to La Liga was one of the main discussions in his thread.
He never looked done or anything. Some retards in this forum figured he was done, because Valweirdo constantly subbed him off 20 minutes from the end.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
He never looked done or anything. Some retards in this forum figured he was done, because Valweirdo constantly subbed him off 20 minutes from the end.

His level slightly dropped off as the game went on , but ofc not as bad as these Valverde cheerleaders are making it out to be. But as I said in my post above , hard to blame him when he has to do the job of 3 players.

BBZ8800

He actually listed him among "choir boy" midfielders too even though it was clear at that time already, that he is great athletically and defensively. It's a thing with pathological demagogues. They are flip floppers that constantly change their story post hoc.

Tbh, De Jong really looks very young boyish, but he's deceptively strong and aggressive. Add to that great IQ and you have not only smart playmaker, but also exceptional workhorse, who's good in duels and tackling.

Lol.
If I stick to 1 opinion and won't change it after being proven worng=you will say: you are an idiot.
If I have 1 opinion and change it later when I see that I am wrong=I am again an idiot for flip-flopping :lol:

Yet, you and other guys who called me for Frenkie, had a huge belief in Dembele, Malcom, Arthur and all kids from the last season.
Have you ever said: I was wrong or something like that?

I said that Frenkie looks like a choir boy.
Choir boy was about his mentality. I was afraid that he will be too nice like some La Masia kids who are eaten alive in a CL by more aggressive players.
But lately, luckily, he proved that he has balls and that he isn't a pushover.
On the other hand, many of you didn't see Dembele's IQ problems for 2 years.
Or guys who say that Arthur is the 2nd best midfield talent in the world lol?
Remember those guys and we'll see whether you'll shit on them in 1-2 seasons, or you'll remember only my words.

Btw, why aren't you laughing to 100s of guys who had faith in Dembele?
Agendas in players whom you like.
Agendas in posters whom you don't like.
Isn't it?

Gnidrologist

Obviously his freshness fell in second part of the game as he was constantly the most active runner in both off the ball movement and pressing among our mids, while Rak and Busq took it easy. Like you aid, he worked in two shifts.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I think Arthur an de Jong can work together, midfield control will be achieved against most teams with them. Just add an offensive workhorse to round it off (Arthur is great on the ball but lacks height and power), and you have a perfectly balanced midfield.

The offensive workhorse should have stamina for defending and making forward runs, goal scoring ability, power and ideally height.

xXKonan

There was a guy on there and I forgot his name but he hated FDJ and often called him a fraud.

There was also a guy on there that tried hard to convince people Donny Van de Beek was more talented and more important to the Ajax side than FDJ was.

Gnidrologist

Lol.
If I stick to 1 opinion and won't change it after being proven worng=you will say: you are an idiot.
If I have 1 opinion and change it later when I see that I am wrong=I am again an idiot for flip-flopping :lol:

Yet, you and other guys who called me for Frenkie, had a huge belief in Dembele, Malcom, Arthur and all kids from the last season.
Have you ever said: I was wrong or something like that?

I said that Frenkie looks like a choir boy.
Choir boy was about his mentality. I was afraid that he will be too nice like some La Masia kids whoa re eaten alive in a CL by more aggressive players.
But lately, luckily, he proved that he has balls and that he isn't a pushover.
On the other hand, many of you didn't see Dembele's IQ problems for 2 years.
Or guys who say that Arthur i9s the 2nd best midfield talent in the world lol?
Remember those guys and we'll see whether you'll shit on them in 1-2 seasons, or you'll remember only my words.

Btw, why aren't you laughing to 100s of guys who had faith in Dembele?
Agendas in players whom you like.
Agendas in posters whom you don't like.
Isn't it?
Most people here were optimistic about Dembele because of his extraordinary natural gifts and there's always nagging feeling that Valweirdo would never get the best out of him. Dembele's stupid decision making and bad passing has been noticed even from people, who were optimistic so stop stinking up the place with bullshit. Only idiots and fanboys like that maxim or something guy sucked his cock as well as guy who took his name as username and now is posting under another alt. I myself called out on his low IQ shit and if i'm not mistaking was even accused of racism or something.

You know you've been caught pants down yet again and simply shift your story with post hoc, both regarding your own opinions and what others have been talking, calling the aid of straw man constantly. Like you always shat bricks about how everyone wants Pep era back and midgets in midfield or how we don't appreciate physical players enough. Your opinions are like whore, who jump on different dick every other night. Just. Stop.

Sorin

There was a guy on there and I forgot his name but he hated FDJ and often called him a fraud.

There was also a guy on there that tried hard to convince people Donny Van de Beek was more talented and more important to the Ajax side than FDJ was.

One of the clueless bastards in there was a Barca fan even. Cait sith or some shit like that. Dude also argued about how great Valverde is and how nobody else could do what he has done with such a poor squad. There's a bunch of posters around here with the same type of arguments. Wonder who is the guy who spouts the gospel of bullshit on there. hmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans