Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrock

This is the midfield I wanna see, I said it before for this season, I don't see Frankie in the DM position, busquets still has something to offer if he is surrounded by the right players, which Frankie and aurtur are.

Horatio

You're welcome
First goal and man of the match award. Nice one. People in NL calling him hyped because of the constant coverage. I argue: what hype? He is phenomenal to settle in so fast.

Riordon

Did you see all those forward runs he made without the ball to create space? Never want to see him as a DM again. Needs to play the Xavi role, needs to know there is someone behind him so he can move quite freely. This reminded me of Frenkie two years ago when he just broke into Ajax.

raki

Did you see all those forward runs he made without the ball to create space? Never want to see him as a DM again. Needs to play the Xavi role, needs to know there is someone behind him so he can move quite freely. This reminded me of Frenkie two years ago when he just broke into Ajax.

[video]https://streamable.com/yfqj1[/video]

Tackle

Brilliant.

Only a matter of time before he broke out with the type of class he possesses. He should only kick off from here.

He is my favourite midfielder at the club, but let us not build statues for him again after one performance.

Let the lad develop in peace for now without the ridiculous overreactions after each match.

It doesn't have to be either Valverde and the system is destroying him after one match or he's the best midfielder in the world after the next.

jamrock

Brilliant.

Only a matter of time before he broke out with the type of class he possesses. He should only kick off from here.

He is my favourite midfielder at the club, but let us not build statues for him again after one performance.

Let the lad develop in peace for now without the ridiculous overreactions after each match.

It doesn't have to be either Valverde and the system is destroying him after one match or he's the best midfielder in the world after the next.

He is your favorite player at the club really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans