Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

kattanib

The last Classico I attended was Ronaldinho’s last year when we lost 1-0 and Julio Baptista scored the goal. Barcelona played like shit that year as Roni was partying and the morale was garbage. Now I get to watch this disjointed team :)

I am greatful to be able to attend these matches but man oh man I do hope for a miracle and that the super games are actually good

Tackle

Don't want to be too harsh on the lad, but if this were Rakitic or even Busquets the knives would be out.

Has to be more careful next time.

gregorrin10

His stupidity cost us 3 points today.

But not subbing off 'super defensively helpful' Griezmann instead of 'dead tired donkey who doesn't play defense at all' Suarez once we were down to 10 men? I bet you anything Griezmann would've actually been there to close off Wu Lei on that left hand side...

Saladin

Frenkie is all about the big picture. The only objective is to push Valverde over the edge and into the abyss. Now neither MaTS nor FdJ is available to Retardo and he has only Messi and players that carry nudes of his wife on a dropbox account (Rakitic and Vidal) to clinch all of his hope onto. I hate this guy WAAAAAAY more than I dislike Zidane. Zizou is above and beyond this disgusting old retired pea peasant. Valverde looks like a guy that wears sandals all the time. Like all. the. time. With socks. The fucker.

FCMessi

first yellow was a strategic team play yellow.

the second yellow was from over confidence in his dribbling ability at the end of the game when low on stamina.

at least he was trying unlike the park walkers.

Messi had way more turn overs.

serghei

Shit. I am attending both games and wanted to see this fucker play :(

Tough luck mate. What can I say. If you have tickets way up, Rakitic almost looks like De Jong. Just hope Rakitic is near his best and pretend he is De Jong on a really crap day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans