Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinBarcelonafan

Only positive I can say about him is that he runs and has some workrate, which is important since he plays in a team with quite a few geriatrics.

This. Still the best midfielder by far we have.

We need someone creative and good running next to him. No Pjanic or Busi please.

Richard.H

He's just there, hard to explain. For someone getting paid so much and hyped to carry our midfield in the future, it doesn't look good. How did FDJ and MATS get paid out so well anyway? What have they proven?

olivis

He's a better player than what he's showing now. I'm an Ajax fan as well, he's capable of more. I used to see him gliding past players in a manner that I hadn't seen for ages. It reminded me of the way players like Beckenbauer and Cruyff used to just run through midfields..

Devils

Only so much blame can be put on the manager though. Not to mention this was the manager that De Jong wanted and enjoyed playing under in the Dutch team.

Some of those Cardiz players were running circles around this guy as if he was a pub player. He looked seriously out of his depth.

There's no excuse for how pathetic he was playing today. Either get it together or pack your bags for Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans