Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

was bashing people like you, who said in here that he's top 3 in the world or even maybe the best mid in the world.

So Messi not in top three due to tonight either?

You got it completely wrong about FDJ and revelling in a poorer game that is all.

What are the big games to judge players on this season? Cnat answer that one for some reason.

Bobo32

Yeah I don't think he was 'poor' today, but he is not a midfielder to control the midfield with, as said multiple times. He needs the right players around him.

Do not put any blame on Busquets, he has shown so much that he is able to control a midfield - even with Rakitic and Vidal he could make Barcelona dominate the centre and the ball.

Frenkie+Pedri has never shown that they are able to control a game against decent opposition.

malvolio

So Messi not in top three due to tonight either?

You got it completely wrong about FDJ and revelling in a poorer game that is all.

What are the big games to judge players on this season? Cnat answer that one for some reason.

go to sleep, i ain't got beef with you over fdj's performance. or with anyone for that matter. was just trolling a bit since he was showered with all these outlandish praises, which i believe were not warranted.

messi had a mediocre game.

JamDav1982

Yeah I don't think he was 'poor' today, but he is not a midfielder to control the midfield with, as said multiple times. He needs the right players around him.

Do not put any blame on Busquets, he has shown so much that he is able to control a midfield - even with Rakitic and Vidal he could make Barcelona dominate the centre and the ball.

Frenkie+Pedri has never shown that they are able to control a game against decent opposition.

Busquets after Umtiti was the worst player on pitch... maybe Firpo.

He comtrolled absolutely nothing and caused the team to lose control more than anything.

The last three games Barca have been losing, drawing and losing until Busquets game is finished.

JamDav1982

go to sleep, i ain't got beef with you over fdj's performance. or with anyone for that matter. was just trolling a bit since he was showered with all these outlandish praises, which i believe were not warranted.

messi had a mediocre game.

What are the big games players should be judged on?

I dont think the team as a whole were as bad as being made out and I liked from FDJ/Messi etc the effort to get on ball and show for it. Just little came off.

Neither of those two were the reasons Barca lost or should be point scored on.

malvolio

I dont think the team as a whole were as bad as being made out and I liked from FDJ/Messi etc the effort to get on ball and show for it. Just little came off.

Neither of those two were the reasons Barca lost or should be point scored on.

did i say that? the problem is we have many gaps in the squad. too many players are sub-par. even the manager i would say.

Windhook

He has been solid, one of the most consistent players on our team and he deserves the praise. His style is perfect for Barca, but I don't consider him in top 3. Hopefully he'll get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans