Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrgandalf

Curious member
This hypejob only looks good if majority of his teammates doing good. He doesn't exist when majority are shyt

This applies to all top players. A good setup allows players to reach their full potential. Otherwise, I can name many games and periods in which Xavi, Messi, Ronaldo, Pirlo, etc. were invisible due to the weakness of the whole team. And FDJ has not yet reached their level. The idea that a single player causes a team to win a high-level competition is an illusion. Even young Messi did not do that.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

This applies to all top players. A good setup allows players to reach their full potential. Otherwise, I can name many games and periods in which Xavi, Messi, Ronaldo, Pirlo, etc. were invisible due to the weakness of the whole team. And FDJ has not yet reached their level. The idea that a single player causes a team to win a high-level competition is an illusion. Even young Messi did not do that.

+1

vegitot

2018/2019??? Since most people here considered Barca at that time was bad.

mc_lovin

Good stuff getting the penalty, but we need him deeper. Its a problem that our forwards cant do the basics offensively and he has to cover for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans