Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laplacian

I genuinely think 2019 De Jong would show up around a better midfield coupled with a good coach/system. At the moment, he's neither a DM, CM, or AM.

Tielemans, Auoar, and Tchouameni 2022. If you're reading this Laporta make sure to sign them.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I genuinely think 2019 De Jong would show up around a better midfield coupled with a good coach/system. At the moment, he's neither a DM, CM, or AM.

Tielemans, Auoar, and Tchouameni 2022. If you're reading this Laporta make sure to sign them.

Discussed this with other people here a few years ago , but even in that Ajax team he was never a star player but just a cog in the system. The likes of Tadic and Ziyech were running the show back then. The hype went through the roof when he dribbled Modric in that Real game.

Last edited:

Windhook

This Iniesta role of his doesn't fit him. Frenkie doesn't have the vision to create such things. Last season he was better in defensive roles. Heck if passing sideways and the wingbacks is labelled "Most promising young midfielder in Europe", I can do that!

ajnotkeith

He is wasting his time in Barcelona. Didn't progress at all

I'm not sure it's that. I think many talents from the Eredivisie tend to be early bloomers that don't improve much at all. Look at De Ligt. They said he was the potential best CB in the world and what do you know, he's not even a top CB in Italy..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans