Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajnotkeith

Pimienta had by far biggest budget in what was worse than third tier level and still couldnt win league to get promoted.

There is always B team coaches and la masia coaches folk over rate then they vanish with no top jobs once leave.
He didn't even play good football as many claim. Those who watched the B team knew how ugly it could get at times, his football mainly was just relying on players like Collado/Manaj/Konrad who were far too good for the level to bail the team out. Managed to make the team look poor even with first division players like those.

Messigician

I wish that was true.
What does Cr have to do with anything?

coz ur shaking after he was embarrassed today

a self hating greek? sorry u get bullied bro if u need help changing ur behavior hit me up ill tell u how to fit in like a real man

JohnN

a self hating greek? sorry u get bullied bro if u need help changing ur behavior hit me up ill tell u how to fit in like a real man

Who got embarrassed? I don't even follow Man UTD. Why would I care?
You should really start taking those meds because you seem like having a breakdown.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

Calm down Masalagician. You're kinda losing it and I'm embarrassed for you.

Here is a picture that will sedate you:

15444555516746.jpg

Windhook

I don't think international football tells you a lot about players alone tbh. Proven to be a very unreliable indicator of who is good or not. Different pace of football with vastly different systems. Players barely spend any time together as opposed to club level so different characteristics are important.

I agree, I might have been over myself there. NT coaches spend little time with players, but during month long tournaments some of the work starts to show up, especially in the final stages. I don't consider Deschamps tactical mastermind, but a lucky one having this pool of talents, same with Roberto Martinez. But I like Lucho's gamble with the youngsters that none of them have reached peak level and the confidence he had in Pedri during EURO 2020 was impressive. Frenkie and Depay were on a higher level during the tournament, I really enjoyed watching Netherlands NT football. I don't see that spark at Barca.

vegitot

I'm not keen on the idea of selling him, knowing that all Barca players thrive, perform better in their national teams under Lucho or Frank De Boer/Van Gaal. It has to be something about Koeman's approach.

Well, Koeman also was way better with Netherland than with Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans