Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
He looks like he doesn't give a fuck. Unbelievable. Our most expensive player looks like a 38y old semi retired guy who just wants to collect his paycheck.

this isn't the Coutinho thread though.

His mentality is poor. Earlier in the season he was complaining about how the fans are being harsh, and how referees intentionally add time when Barca is winning.

Should take a leaf out of 17 year old Gavi's book who shows a better drive and determination every game despite being a teenager.

Needs to humble himself.

Do you remember how his attitude has changed from when he firstly came? being very self critical to now everything being someone else's fault.
Stay long enough at barca and eventually become a mental midget.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

this isn't the Coutinho thread though.

Do you remember how his attitude has changed from when he firstly came? being very self critical to now everything being someone else's fault.
Stay long enough at barca and eventually become a mental midget.

Another player who has gotten too comfortable. He even spoke about it himself, how he loves the weather in Barca and how Barto was right about saying he'd enjoy his footballing life here.

Needs a rest on the bench, let's see if that would help and there is a fire in there that can come out.

JamDav1982

Dont think he is too comfortable at all.

Looks frustrated every match near enough.

Been poor since rushed back from injury and doesnt look 100% fit either.

Rory

Looks like a player itching to take the reins (from busquets) but stuck being a supporting character, a role he doesn't want to have.

Not an excuse for any poor performances. Xavi needs to show faith in him and play him in place of busquets. How many years would busquets have operating at this level anyway? 1-2?

FinBarcelonafan

Last edited:

Nazario1985

https://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/14756-21-Frenkie-de-Jong?p=2342903&viewfull=1#post2342903

First to call it, like I did with Ter-Stegen.

I know a fraud when I see one. People on here should strive to understand football like I do!

Undefeated.

Pretty much everyone called him before you, specially lord BBZ.

I never judged him as a whole until lately, was only getting amazed by the amigos in this forum getting excited every time he performed decently.

Also you was one of the very excited people for him to come since years.

Df2WcGdWsAYCPqz.jpg

It's sport so take it for what it's worth but I think De Jong and Thiago would be a brilliant summer.
https://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/14756-21-Frenkie-de-Jong/page7

Nazario1985

I still think he'll do way better as a CB.

Xavi need to finds the balls to convert him.

As nobody will buy him from at a reasonable price (even the half of what we payed for him)

FinBarcelonafan

I still think he'll do way better as a CB.

Xavi need to finds the balls to convert him.

As nobody will buy him from at a reasonable price (even the half of what we payed for him)

His positioning is not good enough to be a CB and too weak (not good enough in headers or strong).

He is what he is.

Bobo32

[youtube]u7nGLRpFmrg[/youtube]

I'm at a loss for words. Speechless at the quality of player that just joined us.

Dembouz x Frenkie could be the dream, dawg.

Too bad we have the worst manager in the world to ruin it all for us.

This guy is the best midfielder in the world.

I cannot believe it.

Hes fucking sensational.

Beyond incredible player

One of the best midfielders I have ever seen.

https://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/14756-21-Frenkie-de-Jong?p=2342903&viewfull=1#post2342903

First to call it, like I did with Ter-Stegen.

I know a fraud when I see one. People on here should strive to understand football like I do!

Undefeated.

Stunning, I am here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans