Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingLeo10

Devils used to be funny at one point, somewhere in 2018. Lad has been running the Trump act since then and without much comedic success.

:lol:

KingLeo10

The boss.

So glad we got him. I know he made a mistake, but I love his confidence. No doubt this guy will be one of the best keepers on the planet in a few years.

MaTS was an investment for the future.

He will be one of the best, if not the best keeper in the world one day. I believe it is important to be patient with him because he will be of huge importance to us in the future.

That was a legendary performance.

Not only his saves, but his passing is unbelievable

I'm absolutely in awe and can't really come up with the words to describe it.

Receipts on MATS :mou:

Tbf a lot of people liked MATS back then so it ain't a crime to be caught with such posts...just shouldn't claim the "called it from day 1" BS

Co0ter

Memeing is for immature little twats, who apparently love wasting all their free time on an internet forum trying to find a place in life.

Those receipts are rich though

Laplacian

>Not realizing Devils is memeing

Memeing is fine and all, but the guy has been posting nothing but troll comments for years on end. Like at what point should we stop calling it trolling and start calling it genuine delusion? It's a bit weird to be dedicated to a facade in an obscure internet sports forum that no one here really finds funny...

malvolio

I still think he'll do way better as a CB.

Xavi need to finds the balls to convert him.

As nobody will buy him from at a reasonable price (even the half of what we payed for him)

LOL, no. He's a calamity at CB.

Zero aerial presence, supect positioning and timing of tackles.

Bobo32

LOL, no. He's a calamity at CB.

Zero aerial presence, supect positioning and timing of tackles.

I think these things can be improved. He is lengthy and bouncy enough to head some crosses away, he is fast enough and can tackle very well I think (wasn't it just the other game where he made a perfect hero sliding tackle?). His positioning is mostly a thing about habits and concentration I think, and I see him getting good positioning at CB sooner than he will get good positioning at midfield.

malvolio

Maybe a guy like Pep could pull this off.

But don't see it happening for FDJ like it happened for Mascherano. And keeping such an expensive player to try and find him a position is not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans